• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League 22/23

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Please tank this competition i want all historical record we played in it purged from my slowly deteriorating memory as time hopefully decades pass before i ever think of Europa League in the distant future

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I dont understand this Casemiro is the best DM in the league talk. He doesnt even beat 21 year old Caicedo FFS.

You dont even have to look at statistics or deep analysis to see. A basic eye test will show you he isnt special.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Betis should have put those two clear chances away.

Dont think they have enough to score 3 goals in a half now.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Feyenoord destroying Shakthar, also made the final of the Conference last year.

Their coach Slot is already better than ETH I think. Would be a good pick up for most PL clubs.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So now we out hope allegri or mourinho fluke thier way but manutd are favourites not sure if this will affect thier league performance but in cups competition seem they capable of going far

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Very straightforward who gonna be in semi finals. If they don't face eachother in semi final them manutd Vs Juve should be the final

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
So if we went through yesterday we'll have to face Juve and potentially utd. It'll be interesting but when we fighting for league we'll get injures im sure of it

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Would have been amazing 2 fixtures vs Juventus and utd despite taking it's toll on the players. Missed opportunity.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom