• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Lol. Sure bad cop out bro. Is your guys problem really a lack of money and isn’t this just what you guys criticized City for?i think it is worse, City is a nothing club that cheated for title one.Somehow cheating for title 21 or 22 is even worse no?
Actually City won titles before their current regime as well. & as for Manure, I'll never get how they pretend like they never spend while outspending everyone. As if Qatari ownership will change anything in that front. Their fans are the biggest hypocrites around

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

It's funny to see Sp**s get bantered, but professionally that's shocking from Conte.

He's had that "I am way too good for this club" vibe even when things were going well for them last season, why take the job if you are just gonna mock them?
Because he was Chelsea manager and gets paid fortunes no matter what happens.

Why not have some fun while managing that hot pile Tottenham?

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Actually City won titles before their current regime as well. & as for Manure, I'll never get how they pretend like they never spend while outspending everyone. As if Qatari ownership will change anything in that front. Their fans are the biggest hypocrites around
It is sick, to cheat after you spend more money than anyone not named Boehly. All they need is a recruitment guy and time. This is basically United saying we can’t wait and take our lumps like Arsenal did or LFC did. Instead we are going to cheat for money we don’t need after a decade plus of hypocritically pretending City’s titles didn’t count

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
FrhGkwaWwAQMt1J

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
"Elite" manager :lol:

To his credit, Sp**s are on the same trajectory as they were last season.

There is just one elephant in the room that is the cause for all this chaos there.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I think the cause is Arsenal Football Club.

And as far as they are concerned, Arsenal were not supposed to go from so **** to so good in a few months.
I just think Levy is a dishonest prick and cheap. Numerous good managers have failed there. They know we are a bigger and better club this last 6 years of finishing above us is the best thing that has happened to their sad club since the FA cup what in the late 80s, I can’t remember the last time they even managed that feat. I think at these valuations Levy will want to cashout. He goes then balance of power with a rich sugardaddy might be threatened.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
1679163978848.png

Here's the table around this time last season.

As you can see, there isnt much difference. This is a typical Sp**s season so far. The only tangible difference for them is that they spent north of 100m and have basically stood still.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
View attachment 13669

Here's the table around this time last season.

As you can see, there isnt much difference. This is a typical Sp**s season so far. The only tangible difference for them is that they spent north of 100m and have basically stood still.
Yeah but if you notice the difference is Sp**s were showing signs of improving and son Kulusevski were working wonders this season they look crap concede 40 goals already plus Kulusevski and Son look miles off

Latest posts

Top Bottom