• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 4 - 1 Crystal Palace | Sunday, March 19 | 14:00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

GettyImages-1144177548.jpg

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

In same period last season he came to team with his friend cedric and everything gone downhill.

Last season was unforgivable what he done against Tottenham as had he kept a cool head we probably would have won that game.

It was my last straw with him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Last season was unforgivable what he done against Tottenham as had he kept a cool head we probably would have won that game.

It was my last straw with him.
Me too really i don't know why he still here the guy don't fit our system

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Holding was fine against Sporting. Borderline good.

It's not like Palace are a huge threat going forward form wise.

I wish Saliba was available obviously but Gabriel and Holding should be okay against Palace.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

I wish Saliba was available obviously but Gabriel and Holding should be okay against Palace.
My worry with him not defending he solid the problem is he cant play the way we want to play he slow in build up and might panic under pressure but crystal Palace and leeds at home he shouldn't have issue

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Borderline good? I can’t imagine the criticism he would get if edwards scored that 1v1 when holding was nowhere near it. He was actually jogging back while that whole attack was developing.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Holding Gabriel is one of the better CB combinations we've had over the years. Pretty confident about it.
That doesn't say a lot. We've seen Mustafi and Holding. Mustafi and Sokratis. We've even seen Kolasinac fill in at CB.

If Holding is beside a fit Gabriel I'm happy enough. If Gabriel isn't 100% fit then we need to rethink. Newcastle destroyed us last season when players were playing injured and not able.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom