• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 4 - 1 Crystal Palace | Sunday, March 19 | 14:00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

GettyImages-1144177548.jpg

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
So important to win this. Need City players to think about the 8 points they need to make up for two weeks.

Wagwaan

Perfect game to get over the sporting result.

Not even coy to say its gunna be a stroll in the park.

Malky

Established Member
We need to start strong and put their keeper under pressure - he's 19 and only starting his 2nd game.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If we keep that front line as quiet as they’ve been for a while now then we should have too much for them.

Watch Zaha wreck us now.
They'll play on counter because of high line but either way we shouldn't have problems they massively off form

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I expect it to be 4-5-1 from Palace, but wonder if they might spring a shock and go Olise-Milivojevic-Doucoure-Schlupp with Zaha supporting Edouard? I doubt it but something to look out for as Schlupp would be more willing to help Mitchell.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Mothers day here in the UK. Bet there's a lot of Arsenal supporters like me going out for Sunday lunch with family who'll miss the match. Phone under the table.

Bruvva, with due respect, you don’t watch many matches anymore. Surely I’m not the only person on the forum to notice this?

Made sure we had a late booking at our favourite Basque place nowhere near kick off time. Txuleton gonna bankrupt me, hope it will be a celebratory meal. COYG!!!!

Malky

Established Member
Who the hell is the keeper first and foremost?

Swear that's the lead actor from Prison Break's name!
19 years old and only starting his 2nd game. We need to make a good, quick start and put him under pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom