• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 4 - 1 Crystal Palace | Sunday, March 19 | 14:00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

GettyImages-1144177548.jpg

TinFish

Watching the game on NZ Sky Sports (don't ask) and they're showing an Henry highlights reel at half time.. how much would you pay for peak Henry now.. 150 million starting bid
Not many strikers about these days. Enzo a MF went for around 120 million. A peak Henry would be close to 200 million and going to one of the oil clubs.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Generally not as fussed about GD every game, but here is an opportunity to get another couple of goals at least especially then with us playing Leeds next and City vs Liverpool the GD thing could be eradicated soon or even in our favour.

Hm you’re never gonna beat City on GD imo you have to do it on points.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I’d argue only trippier has been better this season, but national teams are often conservative in their picking, so can’t say I’m surprised by white not being picked

Honestly don’t think Ben care about international ball at all
Yeah I don’t think White cares. He says himself this is just a job and he’s never watched football.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
We should put Jesus on cos that guy needs to score, he is famished, when was his last PL goal like September?

Tnegs

Martinelli at 21 has more league goals than Henry did at the same age. Obviously Henry was much more talented but still an interesting stat.

Ciscoo

Strange how Mikel lets White overlap constantly with Zinny inverted but doesn’t want to flip that if needed. Could very well invert White or Tommy sometimes and let Tierney bomb.
He’s a much better crosser than Zinchenko and we need width so it makes sense I guess.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
I’d argue only trippier has been better this season, but national teams are often conservative in their picking, so can’t say I’m surprised by white not being picked

Honestly don’t think Ben care about international ball at all
He got into an argument with Southgate it's not surprising he is not selected. Probably won't play for England whilst southgate is in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom