• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 4 - 1 Crystal Palace | Sunday, March 19 | 14:00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

GettyImages-1144177548.jpg

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I think we can go toe to toe with Liverpool now, we are on another level this season, I know they can spank anyone at their own ground but we should go there without any fear. I just hope we wont lose there because that will put some pressure on us again to beat or draw against City.

You don’t get any prizes for having the right spirit though, it’s about points on the board. I’m still quite annoyed tbh by our approach against City at home, we should have been way more negative and defensive instead of trying to beat City. Other games we can play our game but you gotta be clever.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Someone said he was better than Hleb ffs. People are just getting carried away. Now you got @North5 telling people to do one.

Trossard is a decent 6/10 player in overall ability, with a plucky attitude.

Massively overrated on here now.

Come now, we're all friends here

TinFish

Fighting Cóck
Most Tottenham fans seem to have had enough of Levy and are finally starting to admit they are a joke club. Some are even questioning supporting them any further. I can see why, when they are more focused on stadium events like concerts and indoor go karting than actual football. Sad times.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Of course Man City have the game in hand but going 8 points clear over the international break will give Pep and their players something to stew over for a couple of weeks. Feels like a proper gap psychologically. Liverpool will feel like a must win match for them, even if it's not.

Being frontrunners and having the points on the board is always best.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Great stuff after our Europa exit, played some sexy football.

Rest up now lads, biggest 10 games of your career await and we are all backing you to do it!

Last edited:

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

No Im not :lol:

All Im saying is that there is a lot to this team, both on and off the pitch.

Twists and turns to come still, but be sure they'll be ready ;)

All well & true. But, you need to realize that rational posters like yourself, though with plenty of like-minded souls, are severely outnumbered by the superstitious element here...and we are legion :lol:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Someone said he was better than Hleb ffs. People are just getting carried away. Now you got @North5 telling people to do one.

Trossard is a decent 6/10 player in overall ability, with a plucky attitude.

Massively overrated on here now.
So you don't rate the guy with more assists than anyone in the league since he joined us but the gimp managing the most expensive 10th place team ever is a top manager in your view.😂

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Most Tottenham fans seem to have had enough of Levy and are finally starting to admit they are a joke club. Some are even questioning supporting them any further. I can see why, when they are more focused on stadium events like concerts and indoor go karting than actual football. Sad times.

This fact dawned on them just now. They really are thick as pigsh*t :lol:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
All well & true. But, you need to realize that rational posters like yourself, though with plenty of like-minded souls, are severely outnumbered by the superstitious element here...and we are legion :lol:

I know the feeling, I also find myself there at times.

But what this young team is teaching us, is that preparation is so important on the pitch, in life. Minimise the potential variables as much as possible to give yourself the best chance at success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom