• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 50 36.5%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 69 50.4%
  • No no at all

Votes: 18 13.1%

• Total voters

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Honestly, he didn't even have a great day today. I think he looks a bit leggy and has done for a few games. Flitted in and out of the game.

Great players produce moments even when they're not dominating games for 90 minutes. 2 goals and an assist isn't bad :lol:

This season he's been one of the best footballers in the world, no question.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Cba with him being shoved into the England team now, hope he just takes it easy.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Cba with him being shoved into the England team now, hope he just takes it easy.
He’ll defo play against Italy on Thursday but hopefully he’s rested against Ukraine on Sunday.

Annoying that the international games will last until June 19, so he won’t get proper rest until after then.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The thing about Saka is that he makes the game look easy without being flashy. The way he beats defenders isn't like what you see from a Vinicius or an Mbappe where he's just skinning them but it's just kind of calm and cerebral like what you see from Messi now(I am not comparing Saka to Messi in any other way, do not reply with something stupid :lol:) just studying the defender and beating them with little faints and that deceptive strength and balance. His decision making and final ball have come on leaps and bounds this season. Most every cross is dangerous now and he's becoming an extremely good finisher from everywhere and with both feet.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

He’ll defo play against Italy on Thursday but hopefully he’s rested against Ukraine on Sunday.

Annoying that the international games will last until June 19, so he won’t get proper rest until after then.

Really hope we can get in a good replacement for him in the summer to be able to play games like today.

Reactions: A_G

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Technically speaking almost all, his second goal today was his first this season where we've been in front already. Unreal to think all eleven goals before were him either equalising or putting us in front.

Sadly I'm not sure all those voting for the award will factor this in. They'll just look at the numbers and that'll be enough for a lot of them.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Sadly I'm not sure all those voting for the award will factor this in. They'll just look at the numbers and that'll be enough for a lot of them.
Even if he doesn't **** them. We're on our way to win a league title against the combined powers of the frauds at City and the PGMOL, if we do it I'm sure our boy himself couldn't care less what popularity awards he'd get on top.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Man just delivers, even when he isn't looking his best. Amazing how good he's become.

I keep expecting he will lose his form but Saka don't stop.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Should definitely be Saka, not even joking. Who gives a **** about Haaland's 50 goals against PL farmers when he'll end his season with a FA Cup medal at best, Saka is firing us to a first league title in almost two decades inshallah.

Been saying this. Would be interesting to see how many of those Haaland goals are equalisers or a goal that puts City in front. Not even hating but he’s stats padding ridiculously imo as his performance do not reflect his goal tally this season.

Bukayo Saka 110% deserves the award.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Honestly, he didn't even have a great day today. I think he looks a bit leggy and has done for a few games. Flitted in and out of the game.

Great players produce moments even when they're not dominating games for 90 minutes. 2 goals and an assist isn't bad :lol:

This season he's been one of the best footballers in the world, no question.
I was thinking the same thing but in our system he’ll always get the ball in a few dangerous areas and he has the quality and the decision making to usually make the most of those moments.

Means he can have a quiet game and still get a goal and an assist quite easily. On his better days he’s the kind of guy that can give you today’s kind of stat sheet. Makes sense he’s on double figures for goals and assists.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Even if he doesn't **** them. We're on our way to win a league title against the combined powers of the frauds at City and the PGMOL, if we do it I'm sure our boy himself couldn't care less what popularity awards he'd get on top.
They’ll give him the football writers one as a consolation.

Haaland will probably get it because if he gets the big one (Shearer) it kind of has to be commemorated. It will also be like the 5th record he’s broken.

I’m hoping for a shock though.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Haaland will still probably get the main award, Saka will get Young Player and in the team of the year.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Been saying this. Would be interesting to see how many of those Haaland goals are equalisers or a goal that puts City in front. Not even hating but he’s stats padding ridiculously imo as his performance do not reflect his goal tally this season.

Bukayo Saka 110% deserves the award.
Not even just whether it's the first or fifth goal in a drubbing, the fact is while Haaland is an incredible goalscorer since moving to City he's become a bit onedimensional. He's a finisher and nothing else and has tilted the entire setup towards him, reminiscent of Kane who's a parasite to Sp**s setup.

Saka is a giant factor in how we play, dribbler, passer, stretch play with runs, facilitator etc, Haaland averages 10 touches a game. Very difficult to gauge like this but a good tier below Mbappe imo, and if we win the league definitely below Saka domestically.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

They’ll give him the football writers one as a consolation.

Haaland will probably get it because if he gets the big one (Shearer) it kind of has to be commemorated. It will also be like the 5th record he’s broken.

I’m hoping for a shock though.

Won't The Saka win YPOTY?

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom