• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Folarin Balogun: Balogone

Is he better than Lacazette?

• Total voters

benjamin86

Established Member
I have a feeling that Arteta will send Balogun out on loan again next season, and I think Bayer Leverkusen could be the perfect team for him.

I think he'll go on loan because our striker options next season will be Jesus, Nketiah, Trossard, and Martinelli; so it will be hard for him to get minutes. Also, we'll be in the Champions League, and I think Arteta will want to see how our existing strikers perform at that level before shaking things up.

Similarly, despite Balogun's great season, he isn't playing in Europe, so I think he'll want to send him on loan to a team competing in Europe and challenging for the top four in their domestic league. Leverkusen could be perfect.

Xabi Alonso is Bayer's coach, and him and Arteta are both close friends and have the same philosophy. Also, since his appointment, Xabi has completely turned the team around. Today, they beat Bayern Munich. Currently, they're in 9th place, but a strong finish to the season could get them in the Europa League.

If they are in the Europa League, I think this would be a great place for Balogun to develop.

If he performs well there we could bring him back the season after next season, if Arteta doesn't believe that our striker options are good enough. But we do think they are good enough, we could sell him and I doubt his value will go down after a season at Bayer.
Needs to sign a new contract before going on loan.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Today i read some reports about multi very good clubs want him and these clubs include Ac Milan. The club has big decision in summer he'll on demand because clubs knowing we have 2 CF plus Trossard

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Today i read some reports about multi very good clubs want him and these clubs include Ac Milan. The club has big decision in summer he'll on demand because clubs knowing we have 2 CF plus Trossard

So what? If they dont keep him they are idiots. They can sell Eddie, Kiwior or Vieira if they need money. It would be repulsive if we sell Balogun and keep Eddie.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
So what? If they dont keep him they are idiots. They can sell Eddie, Kiwior or Vieira if they need money. It would be repulsive if we sell Balogun and keep Eddie.

What if Balogun wants to go and start at a big European club?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
You see what Lacazette is doing in that league?

Take the money and use it to improve the squad.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Arsenal is a big european club.

A club where he'd be behind at least two players (Jesus and Trossard) and possibly a third. It's very easy for people to sit there and say bring him back but he has had a taste of starting and scoring, being adored by fans and having his name written all over the papers. Coming back here to sit on the bench isn't going to interest him.

Top Bottom