• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

GDeep™

League is very weak
They’ll plummet when Kane grows a spine and leaves. Regardless, he’s likely only got 2-3 years top level left.

Son looks to be declining rapidly.

They’ve hung on the coat tails of two players for 4-5 years. Once they leave/regress, they’re ****ed. Never replacing that output.
Football is funny though, they could win something later with a lesser team. Nothing major, just taking an FA Cup or league cup.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
What's everyone wearing?

colin-robinson-belly-dance.gif

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

What's everyone wearing?

I've got my 2001 jersey which we wore when we won the double in 2002. Mind you, back then it fit like a glove. Now, not so much, but I can still pull it on.

I'm convinced the same firm that made it has the same technology of the Saiyan-patented size-warping battlesuits from Dragon Ball Z :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Conte missed a surefire trick to getting sacked & securing that sweet, fat paycheck in not saying Arsenal are a far bigger club than Sp**s :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The fact they haven't sacked him yet, no self respect at all this club.

Man said Tottenham are **** and will never win anything because they are losers, yet they are still paying them to manage the football team ...madness 🤣

Pop Tart

Established Member
no way levy gets rid of conte now, just adds the problem on him when it is still possoble ,mathematically to get top 4 . conte is the alpha male though

Latest posts+

Top Bottom