• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 4 - 1 Crystal Palace | Sunday, March 19 | 14:00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

GettyImages-1144177548.jpg

bergholt

Really hope Saka finds a way to get out of these internationals, would love him to have a week off.

Mohamed7

This is where SAF and Mou would put in anti football tactics away and get a point or steal a 1-0.... gotta look at bigger picture when we play city... we cant pretend we gonna hammer 4 past em. Hasnt happened once.
He should have done that against Sp**s away last season. Absolutely naive to be on the front foot away when you need only a point. Let’s see if he learned from it and do it vs. City.

I wouldn’t go defensive against Liverpool. They have ridiculous quality up front Salah, Nunez, Gakpo, Jota, and now Diaz returning.

Need to control more of the ball. Starve their front of the ball. Worried on their counter though. Shame Tommy is injured. Perfect against Salah.

We really need City to draw versus Liverpool. That will also dint Pool’s UCL spot chase.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Highly satisfactory day at the office, never in doubt.

Another great atmosphere today, amusing taunting the Palace fans with the Vieira song as they passed the pub… :lol:

View from the Tollington of the Ashburton Army and Saka’s first celebration…
View attachment 13700View attachment 13701
Ashburton Army were incredible today 😍

Atmosphere was electric

Best Mothers Day ever 😍

Synical

Miss Superstitious

What is the song the Ashburton Army sing towards the fans at the other end of the pitch and those fans sing it back to them?

Kudos to those guys, they didn't stop all match 😍

Synical

Miss Superstitious

This would've been a potential banana skin in the past, especially coming off the loss in the Europa. Also Palace have the counter attacking ability to really hurt us. But we absolutely dominated.

Such a mature performance. Ben white, was superb, one of the best games I've seen from xhaka. Also martinelli looked hungry.
Ben White looks like he's loving it!

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Sorry if somebody already posted this. I haven’t had time to read our reactions here. But if you don’t love what Zinny has brought to this squad off the pitch as well as on, you’re missing it all.

That’s the Tollington pub just outside the ground, it’s a long standing tradition for players to celebrate or sign autographs if they are caught at the lights. Can’t ever recall someone filming from inside a players car though. Will always remember Bac Sagna pulled up and his missus ran into the pub to use the loo, she was absolutely jaw dropping.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
What is the song the Ashburton Army sing towards the fans at the other end of the pitch and those fans sing it back to them?

Kudos to those guys, they didn't stop all match 😍

The north bank goes:
we’re the north bank, we’re the north bank
we’re the north bank highbury

then the clock end (the side of the Ashburton army) goes:

we‘re the clock end, we’re the clock end
we’re the clock end highbury

Synical

Miss Superstitious

What a performance. Shame we couldn't keep a clean sheet but that's how boys behave.

MoTM - Saka.

Benny Blanco is Cesc at RB.
Saka should be everyone's favourite because, well, he's starboy, isn't he? But honestly I've always just loved Benny Blanco because he is quietly amazing in the background. But today he seemed different. He seemed HUNGRY

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Missed the match live completely due to last minute emergency travel situation. First match I have missed in a long time I think.

Anyway watched it completely now. We are dominating in a different level. Good to see holding - Saliba swap didn't affect this game

Ben white was excellent. My motm. Xhaka probably 2nd. Tierney had a great sub appearance. Still don't want to lose him. Partey at rb was a surprise and quickly reminded of his performance as rb vs us at the Emirates all those years back.

Palace despite being in a worst run, they mostly lost by only 1-2 goals max (except for Sp**s I guess). Even city won due to a last min braindead tackle by olise to gift a pen.

But we completely decimated them. Just need to work on defensive set pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom