• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: Robbing a Living?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Rob pre hair transplant...

MV5BNGNlMmU1ZTEtYzNhZi00NDhjLWJlMDMtOGEwM2VkYTA4ZWQyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg

Rob post hair transplant...

cannavaro.jpg

... either way, he's top quality!

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I find it highly suspicious that whenever he takes to the pitch the posting activity of @Morning_woody takes a nosedive. Yet, the moment it's full-time, he's back posting as if he never left!!

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
You should do the same and fill in Partey's one

Why? I always gave Partey credit when it's due like I did today when he was very good.

To get abuse for stating Partey has bad game, when he clearly has had in some matches and others on this forum agreed in these particular matches. So to get vile abuse (with a mod even encouraging this) is absolutely mind boggling.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
One league start, one win, one match of the match award...and if it wasn't for White having a little bozo moment, would have been a clean sheet too for Holding.

#Underrated

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Just consistency really.

His performance against Sp**s last season was so weird and arguably cost us top4. Arguably.

He was excellent today and just needs to keep his head.

The whole team being dreadful away against toon cost us.

Not one player in Holding playing bady in 1 match. I mean Xhaka and Partey were truly woeful last season in over a dozen games each.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Why? I always gave Partey credit when it's due like I did today when he was very good.

To get abuse for stating Partey has bad game, when he clearly has had in some matches and others on this forum agreed in these particular matches. So to get vile abuse (with a mod even encouraging this) is absolutely mind boggling.
You even started calling him Partey. Fill it.

Badger_Revenge

Did fine. Still takes too many risks in challenges that expose the space that he vacates. Made some good passes, but on average slows down the buildup with hesitant decision making.

But he's a committed defender and halfway decent on the ball. He's a good backup. Glad we have him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom