• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
These auba comparisons are so lazy. Yes Nelli should be judged on end product more than Saka. But did Auba EVER put in the all round work that Martinelli does every single game? Did he ****.

I mean, sort of? He was stuck at LWB for a while out there. Busted a gut for Arteta for a good while before he was late for practice.

I mean, sort of? He was stuck at LWB for a while out there. Busted a gut for Arteta for a good while before he was late for practice.

Auba has everyone fooled if people believe he was putting some shift in. Yes he did some nice tracking backs every now and then but he was an awful bad team player and did not even do the bare minimum on the wings.

But guess it bodes well with dictator Teta being mean to poor Auba.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Auba has everyone fooled if people believe he was putting some shift in. Yes he did some nice tracking backs every now and then but he was an awful bad team player and did not even do the bare minimum on the wings.

But guess it bodes well with dictator Teta being mean to poor Auba.

It wasn't every now and then. He was regularly tracking back to the point that even you managed to see it.

Wasn't even the reason Arteta cut him? It was because he arrived late from France.

The only caveat I have over the Auba situation is how public it was, anyways. So there rest just reeks of projection/barking up the wrong tre, Hydro.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
he's running across the pitch like a mad man after playing 120 on thursday lol

Arteta, when asked about Martinelli...

EerIvivX0AA6iyC.png

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I would keep Martinelli for Leeds, but when we go to Anfield I would go Saka-Trossard-Jesus as our attack.

Nothing against Gabby M, top young player...but while we have the experience lets use it, especially in the big games!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom