• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Media Tears

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
He must have soften greatly with age, as that's not the Martin Keown I watched play for us.

Man lived for fights :lol:

I'm genuinely not sure if he puts on an act or what, hes so calm and docile. He gets ridiculed to his face regularly and rarely responds.

Part of the issue though is some of the stuff he says is quite strange and he opens himself up to being taken apart.

There was a noticeable change recently though where hes starting to bite back a bit more now so I assume someone close to him has had a word in his ear that he needs to stick up for himself on air as its not a good look.

There was genuinely times I thought he needed to be taken off air as he was so out his depth.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Martin is chill, he knows he could destroy both Jim white and Simon jordans ankles with a single slide tackle in the talk sport hallways if he wanted to.

Theres being chill and theres allowing yourself to be publicly mocked, hes now starting too but he should have shut that **** down a long time ago.

The way hes spoken too on air is often so disrespectul on.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
I'm genuinely not sure if he puts on an act or what, hes so calm and docile. He gets ridiculed to his face regularly and rarely responds.

Part of the issue though is some of the stuff he says is quite strange and he opens himself up to being taken apart.

There was a noticeable change recently though where hes starting to bite back a bit more now so I assume someone close to him has had a word in his ear that he needs to stick up for himself on air as its not a good look.

There was genuinely times I thought he needed to be taken off air as he was so out his depth.

Wdym? I don't exactly follow him closely but I've heard him on TalkSport a number of times and he's virtually always the only one talking any sense apart from Darren Bent.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Wdym? I don't exactly follow him closely but I've heard him on TalkSport a number of times and he's virtually always the only one talking any sense apart from Darren Bent.

Really? Have you not heard him talk on player welfare or his Arsenal bias?

He regularly gets taken apart by the rest of panel.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard

This.

Woodsy, Bent and Keown are the only ones that talk sense.

O'Hara, Agbonlahor, White and Jordan on there other hand...

Just because Simon Jordan attempts to constantly talk over guests, doesn't mean that he wins the debate. Jordan (as he did in the show in the morning with Eddie Hearn regarding boxing) gets shown up for hi lack knowledge and being agenda filled (Jordan is attempting to effectively be the new Piers Morgan but not as bad).

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

How about the fact that we'd sooner sell United cyanide-coated bonbons than Pablo f*cking Mari, let alone Saka or Ødegaard.

FFS!! Saka AND Ødegaard. A floating bone must've reached Colleymore's brain from when he broke his leg at Derby County :lol::lol::lol:

• Cry
Reactions: A_G
Top Bottom