• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
De Zerbi might be better off staying at Brighton. Sp**s is a managerial graveyard, and there is a big rebuild with limited funds waiting there.

At this stage in the season I dont know why he would move, he's fighting for European qualification with Brighton, his stock will be high plus I think any manager would be a bit nuts to sign with Tottenham without knowing Kane's future.

The summer is going to be a nightmare for them if the Kane saga runs long.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

At this stage in the season I dont know why he would move, he's fighting for European qualification with Brighton, his stock will be high plus I think any manager would be a bit nuts to sign with Tottenham without knowing Kane's future.

The summer is going to be a nightmare for them if the Kane saga runs long.
Aye, I would agree. When you add in the very good recruitment record that Brighton has, de Zerbi would be wise to stay put.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Aye, I would agree. When you add in the very good recruitment record that Brighton has, de Zerbi would be wise to stay put.

I think his stock also rises higher staying at Brighton and doing well. If he was to move to Tottenham its probably going to be a disaster until the rebuild takes shape and that will take time.

He could probably continue at Brighton and then bounce to a big Serie A club.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Apparently they're "where they want and need to be in the league". 😭

GDeep™

League is very weak
De Zerbi might be better off staying at Brighton. Sp**s is a managerial graveyard, and there is a big rebuild with limited funds waiting there.
The only reason Zerbi won’t go is because he’s tied down by a contract, make no mistakes, nobody says no to Sp**s over Brighton.

Latest posts

Top Bottom