• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
After what's happened there with the past few managers you're an idiot if you're a well respected coach / winner and go to Sp**s. I can't believe some like Enrique would even think about it.

A younger manager trying to build a reputation at a semi big club or a 2nd rate experienced manager should be the best they can do.

The guys at Celtic, Brighton or even Forest are about their level.

Pochettino is a loser type so he'd probably be happy to go back there too.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
If de Zerbi keeps performing like this he'll have much bigger clubs to choose from, no way he'd go to Sp**s

They'll be wise to target him, and actually start rebuilding with him.

He's young, experienced and coaches modern football and you can see he is a thinking guy too with how he has adapted Brighton this season.

There must surely be someone in Levy's ear who actually understands how the game is moving, and why going the Pep/Klopp way is the basic requirement now.

Tom Mix

Is this a good time at which to go back to the posts when ****e was appointed and how many people here lauded him as a fantastic appointment and bemoaned the fact we were saddled with a rookie?

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
What so like 60 million on richarlison, 30 million on Bissouma, 15 million on djed spence?
Sure if you burn the money, but as he ages you are paying big wages for ever decreasing return of goals and soon to be nonexistent transfer value. Kane helps them no doubt but he has been a shell of the player he was before his transfer blew up 2 years ago. They need massive investment in multiple areas Kane’s goals only get them where they have been 4 or 5 th place with very thin depth.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Is this a good time at which to go back to the posts when ****e was appointed and how many people here lauded him as a fantastic appointment and bemoaned the fact we were saddled with a rookie?

He was a fantastic appointment for a loser club like Sp**s. When he joined them they were on the brink of a third straight season outside of top 4 but he got them 4th and they are in 4th now. If we fail to win the league Arteta hasnt achieved anything that can be considered better than what Conte has achieved since he arrived.

Tom Mix

He was a fantastic appointment for a loser club like Sp**s. When he joined them they were on the brink of a third straight season outside of top 4 but he got them 4th and they are in 4th now. If we fail to win the league Arteta hasnt achieved anything that can be considered better than what Conte has achieved since he arrived.
Won the FA Cup in his first season.

Melquiades

Won the FA Cup in his first season.

And even if we get nicked at the wire by City, we'll still have put up a higher point total this year than the freaking Invincibles in all likelihood.

Leading your team to a dominant, title-worthy season is a hell of a lot bigger accomplishment than getting Tottenham to 4th some 20 points behind the leaders, even if you don't win.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

So they want from Mourinho and complained about boring football to Conte and complained about boring football and now they want Simeone and call me mystic Meg, but in 12 months I think they will complain about boring football

Hjalmaar

I think it is.
lol. We haven't had it this good for ages. Top of the table with the youngest squad playing great football. The team is full of fight and passion. The fans are united and fully behind the team, creating awesome atmosphere home and away. Arteta made this happen. We don't have to win the league to appreciate how special time we are witnessing right now.

All the while Conte pissed millions on duds and have them playing the direst fossil football you can imagine. So bad that every totnum fan hates it. Fluked 4th last season and now blames everyone else to save his rep. The sad bald ****.

But yeah, Arteta hasn't achieved anything.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

But yeah, Arteta hasn't achieved anything.

Thats correct. Bar the FA cup win he has achieved nothing. When we had Wenger it was never acceptable to only be in the top 4 and it shouldnt be now either. I dont give a **** about the age of the team or if a lot of people at the Emirates sing that disgusting North London song. If we win jack sh1t this season we have failed and are losers, there is no doubt about that.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Thats correct. Bar the FA cup win he has achieved nothing. When we had Wenger it was never acceptable to only be in the top 4 and it shouldnt be now either. I dont give a **** about the age of the team or if a lot of people at the Emirates sing that disgusting North London song. If we win jack sh1t this season we have failed and are losers, there is no doubt about that.
R u ok hun?

Hjalmaar

Bless you. I almost feel sad for you when you cant enjoy even times like these.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
The problem is they don’t spend enough or are clever enough in the transfer market to build a proper team around Kane, so the whole gravity gets sucked towards Kane and you end up with some absolute plodders elsewhere in the team.

They’ll obviously appoint a very highly paid big name coach like Tuchel or Enrique cos that’s their modus operandi recently but I just look at their squad and nothing about it excites me. If you’re Tuchel you’d think “I can probably get CL but unlikely I can win the league with that squad”, so what’s the point?

They should go with a more left-field appointment, maybe move on from Kane and actually try to find an identity cos atm I don’t see any identity.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Tell me you are a 30 year old virgin, without telling me you are a 30 year old virgin... :facepalm:

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I'm sure they can find someone of suitable stature amongst these guys

Scott Parker
Alex McLeish
Tony Pullis
Alan Pardew
Harry Rednapp
Fat Frank
Oh, I hope they hire Alan Pardew!!!! :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Crystal Palace Dancing GIF

Top Bottom