• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2022/23

Do you believe we can win the Premier League?

• Total voters

Morning_woody

This fat fck looks like he injects gravy directly into his jowls. This guy is what i am talking about when i say forced sterilization.
He's born to be a leader of an incel club,
Natural talent .
His biggest talent is being an overweight fat ass loser. This guy has Brexit written all over his inbred face. He is one of the brightest talents in terms of being a virgin and losing in life.
What Saka is in football this inbred ****** is at losing in life.

Last edited:

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
He's born to be a leader of an incel club,
Natural talent .
His biggest talent is being a overweight fat ass loser. This guy has Brexit written all over his inbred face. He is one of the brightest talents in terms of being a virgin and losing in life

He should move to America and get a Fox News show, he is wasting his talent w.nking it in mom’s basement

Melquiades

Am i the only one who thinks we wont have that much trouble at Newcastle? They've not been as solid as they were before. The Liverpool one is more worrying but I think we'll get a win there too.

Newcastle were absolutely trucking heading into the WC break but have been very mid-tableish since. 3 wins from their last 10 matches and 2 of those were in their last couple games against relegation fodder Forest and Wolves.

It's not an 'easy' game but we should certainly be well favoured based on recent form.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

he is wasting his talent w.nking it in mom’s basement
How is that wasting your talent? It's ****ing heaven, isn't it?

pulp fiction gimp GIF

Top Bottom