• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 4 - 1 Crystal Palace | Sunday, March 19 | 14:00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

GettyImages-1144177548.jpg

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
He should have done that against Sp**s away last season. Absolutely naive to be on the front foot away when you need only a point. Let’s see if he learned from it and do it vs. City.

I wouldn’t go defensive against Liverpool. They have ridiculous quality up front Salah, Nunez, Gakpo, Jota, and now Diaz returning.

Need to control more of the ball. Starve their front of the ball. Worried on their counter though. Shame Tommy is injured. Perfect against Salah.

We really need City to draw versus Liverpool. That will also dint Pool’s UCL spot chase.

Sitting back against City and letting them have chance after chance. What could go wrong?

Mohamed7

Sitting back against City and letting them have chance after chance. What could go wrong?
Not the city of this season. Their fluidity is severely impacted by Haaland.

You really cannot be on the front foot against the champions at their turf when you need a draw only specially after they ripped us apart at home.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny

That’s not what the poster means though Think back to the days against Man U when Fergie adopted a similar defensive system against us. He used it so many times that it was outlined in his autobiography. Let the opposition have the ball, smother them and hit ‘em on the break.

I agree this has the potential to go horribly wrong against Man City, but there is absolutely no need to go on the offensive if we still retain a decent points lead going into the game.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Palace didn't hear no bell...

...but they were absolutely begging to hear it even this early 🤣

Tom Mix

The north bank goes:
we’re the north bank, we’re the north bank
we’re the north bank highbury

then the clock end (the side of the Ashburton army) goes:

we‘re the clock end, we’re the clock end
we’re the clock end highbury
Annoying. Used to be North Bank at Highbury but noe West stand. No one sing's that, used to be mostly the kids section and away fans in the old ground.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
The north bank goes:
we’re the north bank, we’re the north bank
we’re the north bank highbury

then the clock end (the side of the Ashburton army) goes:

we‘re the clock end, we’re the clock end
we’re the clock end highbury
Same chant they did in the 80s - only that was more about making our own entertainment when the football was rubbish before GG got the team challenging

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Annoying. Used to be North Bank at Highbury but noe West stand. No one sing's that, used to be mostly the kids section and away fans in the old ground.

I used to sing the clock end when I was in the clock end in the late 80s, early 90s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom