• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

All that's left is for someone to swipe his order of curry chips & make off with them for him to truly hit rock-bottom.
Now that is going over board! If that happens there is only one solution, der Freitod...

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
What are you responding too? A quick google shows Mo is pro-Palestine and anti-Israeli and also a bit thick. Apparently he threatened to leave Liverpool if they signed an Israeli player. The player in question was an Arab Muslim.

You’re absolutely full of it.

Every decent human being with an ounce of compassion supports Palestine, does that mean the majority of the world population are anti-Semite?

Mo Salah is the most liberal Muslim there is, and I do not believe for a second your childish & quite embarrassing lie about him threatening to leave Liverpool if they signed a player from Palestine.

Do better.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
You’re absolutely full of it.

Every decent human being with an ounce of compassion supports Palestine, does that mean the majority of the world population are anti-Semite?

Mo Salah is the most liberal Muslim there is, and I do not believe for a second your childish & quite embarrassing lie about him threatening to leave Liverpool if they signed a player from Palestine.

Do better.

Okay I'm 'childish and lying' because I googled your question, something you're too lazy to do, and gave you an answer. There is no need to stoop to insults. I came across the following on the first page of google:

There's also articles about Salah refusing to shake Israeli players hands prior to a game FYI

Also did I say being Pro-Palestianian was Anti-Semitic? No I did not, another lazy assumption on your part.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Okay I'm 'childish and lying' because I googled your question, something you're too lazy to do, and gave you an answer. There is no need to stoop to insults. I came across the following on the first page of google:

There's also articles about Salah refusing to shake Israeli players hands prior to a game FYI

Also did I say being Pro-Palestianian was Anti-Semitic? No I did not, another lazy assumption on your part.
Lmfao

I’m sure there’s no bias attached to that article from that famously not right wing Israeli paper Haretz…

And when you reply to a post asking why people think he’s anti Semitic by pointing out he’s anti Israeli and then act surprised that people assume you equate the two, it’s not looking good for your brain cells brev…

Latest posts+

Top Bottom