• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 241 84.3%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Wheatley ( so take it for what it's worth) was banging on yesterday about there being an 'Expectancy' that Saliba would be back for the Man City match.

If Wheatley does actually know anything, which is a big if. it must be a bit more serious than a knock. Really we need him back for the Liverpool match at latest.

Bit concerning tbh.

Wheatley usually jumps the gun like he did in the summer on Partey and got the sack.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Still the same piece of news. Hope its untrue and we're just being cautious but no news is a bit concerning.
As long as he plays, I'm ok, and it should be no problem with pain killers. But I'm doubting this about a surgery tbh. It requires a lot of to go ahead with a surgery on your back. I know because I've had back problems for several years.

Tnegs

Reminds me of Rio Ferdinand the way he plays and with that physical presence. Awesome young player what a signing he’s turned out to be.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Roberto Holdinie (with the alleged gargantuan weenie) it is time to cement your status as an Arsenal cult hero and guide us through the final phase of this title winning season

Latest posts+

Top Bottom