• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

This is what I can’t stand when our fans horribly overrate our players. Balogun has had a fantastic season thus far but Ivan Toney is clear of him imo.

Southgate made the right choice there.
I don't have an issue with him not choosing Balogun. I just don't understand how you call him up now with all of the gambling charges but you didn't call him up for the WC when he was also in good form and had yet to be charged with anything. Certainly would have been a better option to Callum Wilson.

Ind0Gunnerz

Looks like Southgate will keep choosing Pickford even if Everton is relegated and ramsdale won the league with Arsenal.

Now let's hope Saka and Zinny take care of each other lol

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Looks like Southgate will keep choosing Pickford even if Everton is relegated and ramsdale won the league with Arsenal.

He is better for England than Ramsdale and poor who both looked shocking for England

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
About Balogun its always gonna chose team where he starts and USA have clear path England have kane and he still have like 5 years or more of top level in international level

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I don't have an issue with him not choosing Balogun. I just don't understand how you call him up now with all of the gambling charges but you didn't call him up for the WC when he was also in good form and had yet to be charged with anything. Certainly would have been a better option to Callum Wilson.

Southgate is simply a coward, that’s why.

Ivan Toney getting selected for the WC would have been pointless as he’d have got the Maddison and Ben White treatment in just being there for the vibes but I guess vibes and team building activities is all The FA are concerned about which explains why an unadventurous manager like Gareth Southgate has lasted this long. I bet he loves a cheese sandwich with no fillings, ready salted crisps with a ribena 😐

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Southgate is simply a coward, that’s why.

Ivan Toney getting selected for the WC would have been pointless as he’d have got the Maddison and Ben White treatment in just being there for the vibes but I guess vibes and team building activities is all The FA are concerned about which explains why an unadventurous manager like Gareth Southgate has lasted this long. I bet he loves a cheese sandwich with no fillings, ready salted crisps with a ribena 😐
Ribena would surely upset his stomach. :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Why shouldn't he? Pickford's always been excellent for England.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Southgate is a plonker. Maguire playing again :lol:
He called Tony for two games before the wc and gave him no mins. Calls him for another2 games and so far no mins. It’s really pointless being England striker if you are not Kane

GDeep™

League is very weak

This is what I can’t stand when our fans horribly overrate our players. Balogun has had a fantastic season thus far but Ivan Toney is clear of him imo.

Southgate made the right choice there.
Can’t stand this stuff either. Happening more and more on here too now, massively puts me off this place.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
As much i like Rams but pickford done nothing wrong to be dropped also Pickford is simply better with penalties and that important in competitions.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I don't understand this place, why would Southgate just randomly drop his regulars who've been dependable for him for years?

GDeep™

League is very weak
He called Tony for two games before the wc and gave him no mins. Calls him for another2 games and so far no mins. It’s really pointless being England striker if you are not Kane
Tbf it’s a tough spot when someone like Kane is there to happily play every minute available.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

His England form is very good, he was excellent at the WC.
No doubt. Problem is Southgate complains about English players not playing enough then procedes to ignore players who play week in week out.

I can understand why Kane keeps Toney out, I don't understand why Maguire is keeping anyone out. There is no basis to selecting him and sends the complete wrong message.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I don't understand this place, why would Southgate just randomly drop his regulars who've been dependable for him for years?
That right deschamps do same with France. I think maybe England should just have better center back than maguire

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Can’t stand this stuff either. Happening more and more on here too now, massively puts me off this place.
Yeah some of our fans can be obnoxious with it. It's not as bad as those who ride rival d*ck calling eg United players class while slagging our own but the other extreme is ridiculous too, basically every Arsenal player in Arteta's good graces is the best in the world in their position.

Top Bottom