• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Giroud-Retro.jpg
Was this not the 2010-2011 shirt design? Fairly sure Giroud joined us two seasons afterwards. If completely unrelated, ignore me!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
2006 gold > 2023 gold. Still have this one in the house :drool:

Great kit this.

The white away shirt with it in 2008 was a beautiful combo, still our best home and away combo of the Emirates era for me.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Always associate that white shirt with the robbery that night at Anfield in the Champions League

Know what you mean, the superb blue shirt we had in 04/05 always makes me remember the disgrace of Old Trafford that season.

Those shirts deserved better, ffs 😅

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

This forum sometimes, haha. Those are so clearly not the real kits.
We're scarred you know. There's been some shocking stuff over the years. When we all dress up in our full kit to shop our Maseratis. We want to look good. I think it is easy to understand. We're one with the players.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Look okay Adidas can do whole better just could use the gold color bit better. Hopefully thier away kit is as good as this year because the black and gold with canon badge is absolutely fantastic.

Top Bottom