• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tickets

ClubLevel

Any success I’ve had this season has been on a laptop. And tbh I run one browser at home and another browser on my remote work session for luck. Make sure you clear your cookies between each attempt.

From the time the queue opens at a random moment between approximately 0905-0925 you have around 8-10 mins to join if you want a pair. If you want a single it’s slightly easier as some people fail transactions and you can swoop in - I’ve heard of members bagging single tickets up to 10:20 even after the ‘sold out’ notice is given.

Above timings are for Silver, you may have an even smaller window for Red.

Might seem a dumb question but what do you mean by clear cookies between each attempt? I know how to clear cookies just the attempt bit I am unsure of?

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Have you used them before? Are they reliable to your knowledge?
I haven't but a few friends have and they were 100%. You just have to make sure it has "trusted seller" underneath. That's what they told me anyway. I'm probably gonna buy one so hopefully they are OK.

adrianho7070

If anyone wants tickets for a particular game, grab a red membership and use the exchange, or message me on here first.

My son has down syndrome and is ill a lot, train strikes make it hard for me to get to every game. I would rather transfer you my tickets directly at face value for a given game than ever let a tout profit.

The atmosphere in the Emirates has been amazing lately, I'd always want a real Arsenal fan in my seats.
Hello,

I am from Romania, my name is Adrian, i am an Arsenal fan since 06 , the first game i remember is the semifinal in UCL against Villareal. After that i was hooked and watched them ever since, season after season.

I was 12 when i started watching them, so unfortunately for me, i learned about the Invincible season after, did not see them win it live. Anyway at that time, from Romania, was pretty difficult due to TV rights.

If its possible or if anyone can help me, i would like to go to either Brighton or Wolves game. I try to buy ticket on Arsenal with Red membership, until now its unsuccessful, the process seems a little wild with the queues, or maybe i am doing something wrong, i do not know.

If you cannot attend, and wish to transfer, i am more than happy to pay the face value + your hassle and kindness for the opportunity you give to me to see the game, within a budget. My budget for ticket purchase is 250£ which i am very gladly to pay to see Arsenal against Brighton or Wolves. I wish i could pay more, i know that tickets cost way more than i can afford on resellers sites and my price is still significantly lower that all resellers websites, but i need to book fligts and other expenses, and i cant go above this budget, simply cannot afford.

It would be a dream come true for me. I can prove that i am Arsenal fan with some items purchased in this time, i think i have 3 jerseys, one beach ball, a T shirt or maybe a trivia quizz during a video call :)) .

All the best to your son!

If there are others who wish to help, please reply.

COYG !

VancouverCanuck

It's a 9 hour flight for me. So it has not been easy going to the games. But I do fly to London from time to time for work and it would be great to be able to catch a game. Sounds like it's next to impossible this season unless you are willing to sacrifice an arm and a leg.

TinFish

Does anyone have tickets for the Leeds game?

I’m semi active here, probably known as the forums clown.

I’m local in London too, would love to go and watch the game if anyone isn’t attending. Please DM me.

AmeriGooner

My brother, Dad and I are flying across the pond for our first ever Arsenal match… against Chelsea. Didn’t think there was a chance in hell of getting tickets with a red membership, and wasnt gonna leave it to chance to find three together scalping. We ended up getting some in clock end from a tour outfit for £1250/a piece. Counted it a decent deal, considering.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
If anyone wants tickets for a particular game, grab a red membership and use the exchange, or message me on here first.

My son has down syndrome and is ill a lot, train strikes make it hard for me to get to every game. I would rather transfer you my tickets directly at face value for a given game than ever let a tout profit.

The atmosphere in the Emirates has been amazing lately, I'd always want a real Arsenal fan in my seats.
Hello. I'm pretty active member here. I'd be grateful if you can offer tickets for any game from last week of April to end of the season. I'm from a different continent and need to pay a lot for flights and I also need a visa. So I can make these plans only if I can guarantee a ticket.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
My brother, Dad and I are flying across the pond for our first ever Arsenal match… against Chelsea. Didn’t think there was a chance in hell of getting tickets with a red membership, and wasnt gonna leave it to chance to find three together scalping. We ended up getting some in clock end from a tour outfit for £1250/a piece. Counted it a decent deal, considering.

Err…is the flight included in that right?

Anyway, enjoy the game and welcome. Hope you have a great time. Feel free to ask anything about match day.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
What site did you get it off? Madness the price of some. I'm looking for Soton and it's in around £170. Hoping it drops abit more. That's pennies compared to what you paid.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Fan Pass has tickets avaliable for the leeds game for £195+
I'd be expecting to be on the bench for the game paying that for a ticket. That's 3 to 4 times the price what the club originally sold the tickets for. Scamming bastards.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I'd be expecting to be on the bench for the game paying that for a ticket. That's 3 to 4 times the price what the club originally sold the tickets for. Scamming bastards.
Not much we can do.

The time I've wasted the last few months waiting in queues for tickets, I could have just worked abit extra and paid extortionate figures.

I'm looking at Soton as the cheapest way to see Arsenal this season and its around £170 on fanpass and £150 on 1boxoffice. And that's basically the worst seats in the ground.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Not much we can do.

The time I've wasted the last few months waiting in queues for tickets, I could have just worked abit extra and paid extortionate figures.

I'm looking at Soton as the cheapest way to see Arsenal this season and its around £170 on fanpass and £150 on 1boxoffice. And that's basically the worst seats in the ground.
Our of interest which seats would you say see the worst?

Tom Mix

There appear to be tickets on the ticket exchange for the Leeds game in case anyone's interested.

Latest posts

Top Bottom