• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League Hall of Fame

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Can see mourinho be next if he wasnt not classy. He wont multi PL trophies too. But someone im sure he'll be in future is bald pep.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Pretty obvious decision.

Fergie and Wenger are well clear of any other managers. It's fitting that they go in together given how intertwined their careers were.

The most successful manager in PL history and the most important / influential manager in PL history.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Pretty obvious decision.

Fergie and Wenger are well clear of any other managers. It's fitting that they go in together given how intertwined their careers were.

The most successful manager in PL history and the most important / influential manager in PL history.
We need a two year break before another manager enters the chat.

That is the distance.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Why Arsène never got this old-fashioned title "Sir" given by British Monarchs, and Alex Ferguson did? Is it a title given only to the UK citizens or others as well (as Ive been thinking of getting one too .d).

No, seriously.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Why Arsène never got this old-fashioned title "Sir" given by British Monarchs, and Alex Ferguson did? Is it a title given only to the UK citizens or others as well (as Ive been thinking of getting one too .d).

No, seriously.

To get knighted you have to be a UK citizen or from a Commonwealth nation.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

To get knighted you have to be a UK citizen or from a Commonwealth nation.
Yes, I think I have read this somewhere, however iirc there are people who have got this title and are not part of the UK or Commonwealth. I might be wrong though. I think Wenger deserves it as he has contributed a lot for the English football.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Yes, I think I have read this somewhere, however iirc there are people who have got this title and are not part of the UK or Commonwealth. I might be wrong though. I think Wenger deserves it as he has contributed a lot for the English football.
Wenger doesn't strike me as the sort who would want the pretense of a "Sir" title though. David Bowie rejected it for example. I can't see a humanist like Wenger really going for that sort of thing.

Batman

Honestly seeing these 2 go in together is nice but also kind of makes me sad at how oil money ruined football. This rivalry was by far the best rivalry in PL history and it was organic, just two well run sides with great managers going at it every year. None of this sugar daddy garbage. Miss those days.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Wenger doesn't strike me as the sort who would want the pretense of a "Sir" title though. David Bowie rejected it for example.
Just an MBE not a knighthood but so did Skepta. Man told them to **** off, went home and got a chieftaincy in his home village instead 🔥

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Honestly seeing these 2 go in together is nice but also kind of makes me sad at how oil money ruined football. This rivalry was by far the best rivalry in PL history and it was organic, just two well run sides with great managers going at it every year. None of this sugar daddy garbage. Miss those days.

I pity anyone who didn't experience at least some of Ferguson v Wenger of the late 90s/early 00s, one of the greatest sporting rivalries ever.

Imagine thinking Pep and Klopp with their annoying mean girl-esque back and fourth is the peak of the Prem, game's gone!

Batman

I pity anyone who didn't experience at least some of Ferguson v Wenger of the late 90s/early 00s, one of the greatest sporting rivalries ever.

Imagine thinking Pep and Klopp with their annoying mean girl-esque back and fourth is the peak of the Prem, game's gone!
My favorite cousin, the black sheep of our family, supports Utd because his mother is from Manchester and he basically got bullied into it because he moved up there when his parents got divorced. Everyone else supports Arsenal. The abuse he'd get whenever we beat them in head to heads or pipped them to a title must still live with him today. That was a magical time. There's nothing like it now, with that bald gimp and that cannibal gimp being passive aggressive tossers and then kissing each other's asses. What we had back then with Fergie and Wenger will never ever be replicated. That was football's peak.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
FsdPv-bacAAlOYK

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Is my dislike clouding my judgment or is it too early for Neville? Edit: Yeah, I think its my dislike. He's been up there in terms of longevity/consistency.

Tbh same goes for Les, Defoe and Carrick imo.

Adams, Campbell, Cech, Cole, Cole, Rio, Fowler, Owen, Terry, Vidic you can mention in the same breath (on pedigree).

Yaya Toure deserves to be there, but I'd say next round, and if so where is Pires?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Is my dislike clouding my judgment or is it too early for Neville? Edit: Yeah, I think its my dislike. He's been up there in terms of longevity/consistency.

Tbh same goes for Les, Defoe and Carrick imo.

Adams, Campbell, Cech, Cole, Cole, Rio, Fowler, Owen, Terry, Vidic you can mention in the same breath (on pedigree).

Yaya Toure deserves to be there, but I'd say next round, and if so where is Pires?
You need at least 200 appearances to be eligible so Pires is never getting in.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom