• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft CL Draft Results Discussion Thread

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

We missed you this draft bro. This time it wasn’t a sh.t show Bezos morphed into the draft management Messi

Couldn't face another draft after the embarrassment of the first-ever one. Rex is a proper poster though, no wonder this is brilliant.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
It was well run, and fun without having to exhaust yourself snd defend picks to people looking to grind axes
Yes, the screenshots shared by @Rex Bezos are impressive stuff indeed but the discussion thread missed the typical drama that came with it.

The PL and WC draft threads were both epic. This one not so much, except the last round of first 11 due to Oxekification of no-keeper rule :lol: but then it seems like it will pick up now on simulation phase.

Been hearing that @Juan Matas Beard will wish he rather never came back from safari than lose to Farzad "Agent of Chaos" FC :lol:

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Yes, the screenshots shared by @Rex Bezos are impressive stuff indeed but the discussion thread missed the typical drama that came with it.

The PL and WC draft threads were both epic. This one not so much, except the last round of first 11 due to Oxekification of no-keeper rule :lol: but then it seems like it will pick up now on simulation phase.

Been hearing that @Juan Matas Beard will wish he never came back safari than lose to Farzad "Agent of Chaos" FC :lol:

It was a test run unfortunately. Which leads to next question when is round 1? And will each simulated match be posted to new thread or just uploaded to one of the two existing threads?

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz

Been hearing that @Juan Matas Beard will wish he never came back safari than lose to Farzad "Agent of Chaos" FC :lol:

Not many people participated but now that we worked out the kinks in system and got the Prince of Wales running sh.t and my itchy finger on the randomizer; we can’t help but capture more market share

Uncle Good-Advice

Voting was pointless, people just voted against posters they disliked.
Well, I'm not that deep into forum life but it was like 30 people voting. How many of them had agendas? I believe most of them were having fun, at least it looked like that in my threads so apologies if I'm wrong :)

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

So what they use is a FM style sim with updates but each match has key stats, line-ups and possession etc. Running a trial tournament to see how it works and this is an example.

View attachment 14016

It also includes red and yellow card suspensions and makes it's own substitutions although tbc on the simming AI quality lol

RESET THE DRAFT ASAP

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Been hearing that @Juan Matas Beard will wish he rather never came back from safari than lose to Farzad "Agent of Chaos" FC :lol:

I’m backing @farzad4daarse all the way if we’re out.

Top Bottom