• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft CL Draft Results Discussion Thread

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
What happend?
We waiting for Rex to run simulations. He did a test run and my team whopped ass 3-0. I tagged you to say this was a well run draft and you hot to be in on the next game

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Ok fair enough they got some beef. Me i love my fellow Gooners. Gooners and attractive women in their 20s are about the only two subgroups of people i don’t despise outside my friends and family. Even family is hit and miss frankly

I have no beef with anyone here tbf. It’s just many men, many, many, many, many men…'pon me.

Ngl if it was voting for this, I would have played it straight down the line but it would be tough as there are two or three top teams in this draft.

Farzad Stoned

I have no beef with anyone here tbf. It’s just many men, many, many, many, many men…'pon me.

Ngl if it was voting for this, I would have played it straight down the line but it would be tough as there are two or three top teams in this draft.
I agree it is a tough field to pick from

Farzad Stoned

I dont like your Rb option, but cool team
Well you got to remember we can’t pick more than on player from any club until the last round of bench picks. This team even cooler i got these guys all in mid twenties

Farzad Stoned

How comes Del Piero has been shifted to RM and not his favoured position?

Also the lineup is stronger with 10 men imo. JT has got to goooooooo.

He was young fast Del Piero could play anywhere in attack. For some reason the computer underrates Muller slightly so i subbed Muller, for Yorke who killed it 98/99 8 goals, 8 assists in 10 matches. But to do that i shifted out of 4-5-1 and into a 4-4-2. Terry is also young Terry and very highly rated. In simulation he scored a goal. In that year 04/05 he had 4 CL goals.

Plus if any of my pretty boys don’t track back I am going to tell them JT will shag your gf or wife if you don’t run back. Leader, Legend, shagger of other men’s wives and girlfriends. I think that makes a much better banner myself.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He was young fast Del Piero could play anywhere in attack. For some reason the computer underrates Muller slightly so i subbed Muller, for Yorke who killed it 98/99 8 goals, 8 assists in 10 matches. But to do that i shifted out of 4-5-1 and into a 4-4-2. Terry is also young Terry and very highly rated. In simulation he scored a goal. In that year 04/05 he had 4 CL goals.

Plus if any of my pretty boys don’t track back I am going to tell them JT will shag your gf or wife if you don’t run back. Leader, Legend, shagger of other men’s wives and girlfriends. I think that makes a much better banner myself.

I feel the team's better in a 4-4-2 with Muller on the right even if he's not as good as Yorke? Then just drop Yorke or Lewandowski and play Del Piero as a second striker...

Mine is 88.

Think you've got the best player in the game as well no?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

soccer-mbappe.gif

Are we completely forgetting the whole Anton Ferdinand fiasco? Legend una.

Bring in Kolo I’d say.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Thats a great team tbh, never said was mine was tho ;).

@Rex Bezos By the way, are you announcing when the sims happens? Would be a bit anti-climactic if I was at a meeting at work and came back to 20 notifications that i lost 3-0 to @Trilly in the first round

So I need everyone to get back to me on their team first, I've got a pretty busy work day tomorrow so probably tomorrow evening's best for me tbh.

Still waiting to hear back from @albakos @Uncle Good-Advice @SA Gunner @Clrnc about their teams. Once that's done we're good to go.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

1680126813925.png

This is our team... according to FIFA and FM Deco in 2004 was better than 1995 Seedorf which I hate.

It's probably because Deco was 27 in 2004 while Seedorf was only 19 in 1995. Crazy fact, Deco is only one year younger than Seedorf he just broke out so much later.

Always felt they were players from different eras but anyway couldn't bring myself to drop Seedorf and instead we can use Deco off the bench later on in games. Like the team apart from that.

Top Bottom