• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lets have a bit more faith in Holding.I was worried before the palace game but he was really good. I think Arteta will give him a chance and won't think of alternative solutions.
He won't have problems against those teams but against Liverpool Newcastle and man city away is gonna be struggle

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Hear me out: Nelson RB.

euro 2016 conte GIF by Sporza

Gervais

Established Member
Slight shake up in formation?

White - Gabriel - Tierney
Nelson ——————— Zinchenko
Partey - Xhaka
Saka ——-- Ødegaard

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Lets have a bit more faith in Holding.I was worried before the palace game but he was really good. I think Arteta will give him a chance and won't think of alternative solutions.

Nah, he's ****. We were playing against a team that hadn't had a shot on target for 3 games.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Honestly my brothas? As long as we have a fully fit Gabriel I back us. I would be a bit panicky if our general got injured

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Saliba needs rest and hopefully he can be back for the Liverpool and then City games. Outside of that Holding will be good enough.

Not the best news but we have solutions.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Id honestly wait what Arteta gonna say tomorrow before we start panic. There still no clear report the french media said before the international break that Saliba out for few weeks.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Hear me out: Nelson RB.
Fully agree. But sadly it will be white rb and holding cb. Any game we don’t score 3 we ain’t winning. How bad is the Polish guy that holding is preferred to him

Reactions: A_G
Top Bottom