• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft CL Draft Last 12 - Crackhead FC vs Pigge Utd

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Right sim done and let's get into it...

The wheels seem to be truly coming off for Crackhead FC in the build up to this game... newspapers report that another bust up over Mason Mount's TikTok dancing at the training ground turned violent with "Carra" apparently spitting on the manager from an impressive distance.

Media stories that their star man Eto'o has one foot out the door as well means manager @Riou is truly up against it. When the line ups are announced however there is a place on the bench for the 3 rebels, and despite it being probably their first and last round of knockout football the Crackhead ultras are making an incredible amount of noise, and there's an explosion of noise as the two teams make their way into the Riou de Janeiro Dome. It's game time!

Within 5 minutes there's lift off, a center back pings a 40 yard dime to hit Samuel Eto'o in stride, catching the @pigge utd defence totally square. You give him a sniff of goal and that man Samuel...

WILL

NOT

MISS

article-2576523-1C22156100000578-730_636x382.jpg

Is he celebrating like that as a sneaky dig at the manager for making him carry this woeful team on his back? Who knows but it's 1-0 Crackhead FC!

As for the center back who just pulled off the assist of the season, was it Gerard Pique? Was it Danny Blind or Matthias Sammer?

No it was Ronny "Magic" Johnsen who proves his manager right for not going with Jamie Camelgher after all.

Looking on from the bench, even though he's happy on the outside, Carra must be spitting feathers on the inside.

Pigge Utd hold firm after the initial onslaught, limiting the damage to one goal. They get the ball down and start to get control of the game along with it. Scholes and Zidane are working their magic and starting to get the ball earlier out to Robben and Aguero where they're causing Carboni and Eboue all sorts of problems.

Half way through the first half and Cambiasso hits a glorious switch out to Robben on the right wing, he cuts inside and whips it across the box to try and find a teammate. There's a glancing header...

and...

GOALLLLL!

The Utd players sheepishly run to Robben to celebrate their huge away goal with him. Why sheepishly? Well he's no longer a wizard Harry... "Magic" Johnsen has just put the ball into his own net. 1-1.

2464.jpg

After that gift, Pigge Utd grab momentum for the final 20 minutes of the half and lay siege to the Crackhead goal. Robben and van Basten pepper Bodo Illgner with shots although most of them are off target.

Somehow Crackhead FC make it to half time but they're on the ropes...

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@pigge your team is decent then theres Trent

I wish we teamed up for this tournament, or had the sim available for our World Cup team...we would have brought home the trophy without doubt!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Second half underway and Crackhead FC have to make an early change. Igor Tudor their defensive lynchpin has to go off after a clash of heads with Ricardo Carvalho. The camera pans to the bench, is @Riou going to bring on Carragher for Tudor?

The answer's no as it's another manager favourite, Sonny Silooy who comes on instead.

On the pitch, some smart tactical adjustments mean @pigge utd aren't dominating as much as they were first half. Bender is now just shadowing Zidane all over the pitch and Hleb is harrying Scholes every time the ball's played into him.

After a quick counter from Sterling his cross is blocked behind for a corner. Another maestro in a sea of mediocrity, Andrea Pirlo steps up and delivers a peach of a ball which has flight and dip. It lands perfectly on a rising Morata's head and he buries it past Oblak to wrestle back the lead!!

Morata busts out the sunglasses for his "deal with it" celebration and even the ecstatic home fans look confused...

1680295497178.jpeg

As they get back into the game any joy is unfortunately short lived. A lively break from Pigge Utd has Robben flying forward with the ball. Over in the middle of the park Johnsen is too slow to react to a dangerous Aguero run, he panics and bundles him over just as the ball is played through towards Aguero.

Utd players swarm the ref who walks over slowly...

and...

shows a RED CARD!

A worldy assist, an own goal and red card is all in a day's work for "Magic" Johnsen and he trudges slowly down the tunnel. On the bench there's pandemonium, they've already had to throw Silooy on and now the management team are in the mud.

@Riou turns to his assistant manager Ran Domiser and between the two of them they have to go to the only option left... "Carra". They call him over, give him the "I don't like you and you don't like me" speech and send him on.

Now Pigge Utd are in full control, it's wave after wave of attack and finally in the last 15 minutes something gives. @pigge has already thrown Firmino on for van Basten and he wins a penalty after a mistimed tackle from Silooy.

@Riou stands glaring at Carragher who he blames for it before giving Sven Bender some words of encouragment.

Zidane is of course going to take... he steps up... and rolls it into the net to make it 2-2 on the night!

zidane-alegria-gol-5_horizontal.jpg

Now it's a full backs to the wall job for Crackhead FC. They're holding on well into the final minutes of the game when the manager puts his personal feelings to one side and brings on Guardiola to see the team home.

Full time: 2-2

1680296345551.png

@Rex Bezos ... "Good luck, son"

FA-Cup-Final-2015.jpg

@Riou ... "I am one hundred percent getting battered 4-0, mate"

@Riou lad a day may come when your team fails, and you hold a proper beating! But with 10 men, with your backs against the wall, IT IS NOT THIS DAY!

Riou

Hleb and Eboue were low key quality for us in our 2006 run, even if overshadowed by other players from our team then.

Glad they are dragging this team to some respectability, literally everything negative is on Mount though...just having him around doing his stupid tik tok dances is bringing the mood to an almost suicidal level in the dressing room, doing my best to raise the spirits but it's hard times man!

Can only be proud of my boys, Morata stepping up even though he is ****... #Respect

Riou

@Sanchez11 what do you think of my team anyway, mate?

Least I got a little lucky with the randomiser, and got two Arsenal players in it!

Riou

Carragher is gonna cost me this tie out of pure spite now that Johnsen is suspended, I can feel it!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom