• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: O Monstro

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
All this lad needed was time. His ability was clear for all to see. He's a one man wrecking crew atm. He has a lot of work to get through because Zinchenko ventures into midfield a lot, but he copes with it all effortlessly.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Not sure why it hasn't been mentioned, but this guy was absolutely unreal again last night, He picked up a knock and soldered on for 120 minutes. Would be a devastating loss if he get s injured.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Not sure why it hasn't been mentioned, but this guy was absolutely unreal again last night, He picked up a knock and soldered on for 120 minutes. Would be a devastating loss if he get s injured.
He has been amazing since the world cup. Only bad game was prob that City game at home.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
He has been amazing since the world cup. Only bad game was prob that City game at home.
Personally apart from a few random games even before the world cup he's been amazing.

You have to remember before the world cup he had a new partner in Saliba and a new left back in Zinchenko. A whole new style of football leaving him at times more exposed.

Hes one of the most underrated (not by me or @Riou ) players in the league. If he was playing for City people would have been raving about 23m being a bargain.

Has everything. A pass, speed, strength, passion, will mix it up with anyone. He will have bad games. Terry had them. Vidic had them. Adams had them. Van Dijk has had them. But when he's saving you a significant amount more than he's costing you he's one to keep hold off.

Ødegaard has been brilliant along with Saka. But he would be in the hat for player of the year at the club.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
A few jittery games at the start of the season, don't blame him as he was dealing with his baldness.

Once he got that sorted, been the best defender in the Prem.

He should be in team of the season and a Brazil international, but he won't for some reason.

Don't care though, don will just keep locking **** down here...one man wall!

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
If he finishes year strong he should be defender of the year in PL. Had to break in a rookie partner who is great but a risk taking centerback, a high line, build from the back, and play with a single covering midfielder. Oh yeah he is our most dangerous attacker on set pieces and chips in goals. People who don’t rate him or slag him for a few early season mistakes considering the responsibility on his shoulders just don’t watch us or understand football. Look at our defensive record and look at the high risk style he is asked to play and that will tell you who has been the league’s best defender

Buhry

Established Member

If he finishes year strong he should be defender of the year in PL. Had to break in a rookie partner who is great but a risk taking centerback, a high line, build from the back, and play with a single covering midfielder. Oh yeah he is our most dangerous attacker on set pieces and chips in goals. People who don’t rate him or slag him for a few early season mistakes considering the responsibility on his shoulders just don’t watch us or understand football. Look at our defensive record and look at the high risk style he is asked to play and that will tell you who has been the league’s best defender

Also has the most successful last man tacles in the league, and half the time when we lose the ball there is no left back since zinchenko probably isn't there so he has to position himself to defend both the centre and that left space, honestly he is doing a fantastic job.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Also has the most successful last man tacles in the league, and half the time when we lose the ball there is no left back since zinchenko probably isn't there so he has to position himself to defend both the centre and that left space, honestly he is doing a fantastic job.
Yes he is usually a one man backline any defender in those situations you describe I don’t care if he is peak Maldini or Nesta would make a few bozoish mistakes. Gabriel doesn’t hide and back of. I think he finishes year strong and we win league he is hands down defender of the year. I don’t think another CB has had a year nearly as good. Look at Newcastle they have best defensive numbers but set up to play farmerball it is easy to look good as a defender in those teams

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
If I was 12 again I'd be getting his name on the back or my shirt. Having played as a CB I have an affection for them. I absolutely love the guy. Always was a rough diamond who little by little is proving to be the best CB in the league.

Anyone who wants to argue with me there's a better one I'll meet you outside the Islington in 3 weeks 🤣🤣🤣 if you're built like Gabriel ill buy you a pint and there will be nothing more said. If your built like Tierney I'll knock your bollicks in 🤣🤣

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He can’t be the defender of the year. That will go to Botman

Latest posts+

Top Bottom