• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Character building mate.
Made u the successful man u are today!!😁

Like i thought, so it was some sort of Dickensian hazing. i am not kidding you as a small child my most endearing memory is being both itchy in my wool sweater and freezing my twig and berries in perpetual cold, wind, rain and Fog. To this day I remember the uniform of itchy Navy sweater, white button up shirt, red tie, and khaki shorts that were the length of a German guy’s bathing suit in Ibiza.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Commentators at the start of my stream went full AM with Martinelli, kept going on about his lack of assists.

Obviously just like AM, they were made to look complete fools...as Gabby got a wonderful assist and made that chick playing right back for Leeds to look like a League Two player!

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

No goal today but I was so impressed with his performance. He’s just a constant threat at any moment.

How can you not get excited with him and Saka on the flanks?

His ability to score, create, or simply harry defenses into making mistakes, along with his exceptional mental fortitude are his greatest assets.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Both Brazilian Gabriels are massively underrated by our fanbase. Martinelli is a demon, people comparing him to Walcott 🤦‍♀️. He is basically the best of our attacking players at pressing. He gets goals. And he is young has suffered a major injury, but has bounced back better. He is going to tear TAA apart at Anfield if Klopp puts Arnold on him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

woah-blinking-white-guy.gif

Latest posts+

Top Bottom