• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2022/23

Do you believe we can win the Premier League?

• Total voters

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Utd had Pool in the 1st half, we need to blow them away first 20 mins and score then shut up shop.

Said that months ago as the tactic we should go for at The Etihad, Anfield etc but I was laughed at for suggesting that.

When you go to those grounds, you have to be pragmatic. If it means we get the 3 points by compromising our playing style to give up a bit of possession and play on the break then I won’t be complaining. Pep even done the same at the Emirates.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Said that months ago as the tactic we should go for at The Etihad, Anfield etc but I was laughed at for suggesting that.

When you go to those grounds, you have to be pragmatic. If it means we get the 3 points by compromising our playing style to give up a bit of possession and play on the break then I won’t be complaining. Pep even done the same at the Emirates.
We have to be pragmatic about it, I think Tets has learned from previous games.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

I feel City is the only game where we can afford to drop points. We have to win every other game. Can't draw one cause I don't think we are catching City's GD
Absolutely. I was pretty pessimistic because of our record at Anfield, but by God they looked crap today. I think Arteta will have a great game plan and we've got Mr Hat-trick himself, Trossard - he'll be up to break his goal drought there after his performance there in October.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
6 points from the Liverpool and Chelsea fixtures and no major injuries for the rest of the season and I think we'll almost certainly win the title. I just think that this side if it can avoid any more major injuries is so much better than every other team bar City that we'll do enough to win even if we drop points at the Etihad.

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
A slight advantage we have over Liverpool is the fact that they play Chelsea on Tuesday whereas we get 8 days rest.

They have 5 players in Salah, Van Dijk, Konate, Robertson and Gakpo who have all started 3 games in 7 days while also traveling for their countries. Facing us would be their 5th game in 2 weeks. They also won't have much to play for if they lose at Stamford Bridge so it might be a very different atmosphere at Anfield this time around. I wonder if Klopp drops a few big names and it might not be so far fetched depending on what happens on Tuesday.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀

We don't need 3 points at the Etihad. We need not to lose. I 100% agree with the idea of adapting and throwing our principles out for 1 game to get the result we need. We need 2 results. A draw or a win. We should play that way. Not trying to fight fire with fire. But playing smart.

Who do City have the biggest problems against? Teams like Sp**s who sit compact, defend well and break fast. With about 28% possession. We need to look at that because player for player we aren't as good as City. Wenger used to try to play Barca and Bayern at their own game only to get tanked over the 2 legs. We need to play smarter.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
I just think it's too close to call at the moment. Both teams are totally in the groove & scoring lots.

Theres little point in discussing ifs, buts, & maybes, we just have to keep going & finding a way to win every game.

We are under pressure of having it in our hands, not having the experience (as a team) in being in this position & having the weaker squad.

City are under pressure because they are competing deep in 3 competitions & have a lot of games. They are used to it tho.

Clearly the City game will be massive & if the games ends in a win, it will strike a psychological blow to the losing team.

I think it goes to the white tho, & goal difference might well come into play.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Liverpool are very hit n miss this season. Capable of hammering Utd & also losing against relegation teams.

We go in as clear favourites...& with all the pressure. Liverpool are playing for Europa conference league.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Liverpool are very hit n miss this season. Capable of hammering Utd & also losing against relegation teams.

We go in as clear favourites...& with all the pressure. Liverpool are playing for Europa conference league.
Very few teams go to Anfield as favourites. How many games have Liverpool lost at Anfield this season?

Last edited:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom