• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White šŸ“

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

What're you thinking: should he present Love Island or be a contestant?

Not a bad shout, also get him on various shows that have celebrity guest appearances, I don't watch that much TV outwith Sport so I don't know but I assume a league of their own and stuff like that is still on.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
Yeah the guy love being alone and with his girlfriend. Doesn't seem kind of person who like being famous or has much outdoor activities apart from going to holidays.

Good for him tho being famous sucks live your life like normal person.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Not a bad shout, also get him on various shows that have celebrity guest appearances, I don't watch that much TV outwith Sport so I don't know but I assume a league of their own and stuff like that is still on.
No- I love Blanco but I watched a 'fun' interview someone did with him and Trossard and it was excruciating. Doesn't seem to have much to say

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Good to see Mr Benjamin White chip in with some goals lately. His offensive play has improved over the season for sure as he has settled into the RB role more. Just a real well rounded quality player. Cannot have enough of those.

Tnegs

Remember many people criticizing this signing when it was first announced but what a player heā€™s turned out to be. Heā€™s been a revelation at RB and heā€™s more than justified his transfer fee.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ā­

In my view, a bit of an unsung hero for Player of the Season. He's taken that new position and made it his own. It was crucial that the transition to right back worked out.

I do like the way he goes about his business too. Very understated and calm. Almost a deadpan type of humour in the interviews. You'd think he was from the Nordic countries in that regard.

Top Bottom