• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Arsenal 3 - 3 Southampton | Friday, April 21 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

20:00 kick off, so no sunlight in this for Casper to go missing as every dog in the PL will be watching this game closely on a Friday night after a long week at work:

Epar-x8XcAAn4HN

Form:

C8909C96-2BBB-4E86-80C7-E4EBFB2C58C4.jpeg

If Saliba isn’t fit then I’d start with this:

Trossard
Martinelli Ødegaard Jesus
Zinchenko Jorginho
Tierney Gabriel White Partey
Ramsdale
Partey can invert during the game next to Jorginho with Tierney playing in a 3 at the back similar to what Pep is doing. We’ll have more bodies in the middle of the pitch and dominate the game imo which we’ve been lacking in recent games.

This is our best time to try something different and be creative before we go to the Etihad.

Arsenal 4-0 Southampton

Let’s FOGGIN DO THIS!!!!!!

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Nelson should've refused to come on, tbh.

Fabio gets constant minutes despite literally just being Martinelli's hype man, Nelson barely gets any despite scoring THE goal this season.

**** off.

BergMan

Leverkusen Ultra
The crunch period in a title race, the latter stages of cup knockout competitions… pace, power and youth counts for nothing it’s all about experience and winning pedigree.

BodyOderggard

Player:Ødegaard
Team lost form at a really bad time but any initiated fan could see it coming. I predicted late April collapse in January. Before the World Cup I thought we’d be toast by March. Lads have exceeded expectations and we should be thrilled with top 4 and CL football to come.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
It hurts, especially like this.
The average age of the team played a major factor in our collapse.
Still, we had a fantastic season and it is not over.

Don't think it's to due with age at all.

Jesus and Zynchenko are no spring chickens. It's a mix of bad luck, suboptimal squad management and a DoF that should've delivered a bit more when it comes to the winter window.

Plenty of players with enough experience to do better. Losing to Soton screams bottle job in the context of the last three games.

I'm still happy with the season, but I would have rather we lost to City.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Partey you’re crap man no wonder A-M creams themselves daily over Rice

• Funny
Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom