• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 23

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
So some players in this game clearly are just tied to your account. I packed gold VVD 7 or 8 times this year tradeable and untradeable, then I packed the Storyline VVD and now TOTY VVD. Absolutely unreal. I knew I would pack him and it's just happened. The last time VVD was in TOTY, I packed him twice. Buzzing.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Wish they brought out a better in form Saliba, VVD made TOTY despite being very average this year. I know its fan-voted but we didn't get Saka or Ødegaard either, and they've been 3 of the best performers in the PL all season.

Batman

Wish they brought out a better in form Saliba, VVD made TOTY despite being very average this year. I know its fan-voted but we didn't get Saka or Ødegaard either, and they've been 3 of the best performers in the PL all season.
Agreed but VVD is the big name player to sell packs. I think we might get a crazy Saliba at some point this year. I'm bummed that he and Arteta still don't have real faces. Saka is getting an Honorable Mention card tomorrow and Ødegaard I guess because he has the Player of the Month won't get one for a while but they'll probably give him a sick 5star/5star version for TOTS.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Agreed but VVD is the big name player to sell packs. I think we might get a crazy Saliba at some point this year. I'm bummed that he and Arteta still don't have real faces. Saka is getting an Honorable Mention card tomorrow and Ødegaard I guess because he has the Player of the Month won't get one for a while but they'll probably give him a sick 5star/5star version for TOTS.

I just saw it, literally gonna buy that the second I get in.

Batman

I just saw it, literally gonna buy that the second I get in.
He's really good. I use him as a super sub. His TOTY this season is going to be incredible, especially if they give him a 5 star weak foot. It's a shame he can't play LW so I can start him, I'm committed to Jairzinho at RW but I packed Bellingham 2 days ago and Saka would really help me with his chem.

Batman

Going right in the team next to TOTY VVD 😍
FqORNy6WIAA2qiY

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Going right in the team next to TOTY VVD 😍
FqORNy6WIAA2qiY

Imagine if this was FIFA back when we were kids and online cards existed back then.

I would have probably bankrupted my parent's credit card on all the different cards of Thierry alone, as you just know that dude would be getting a ton of variations at his peak 😅

Batman

Imagine if this was FIFA back when we were kids and online cards existed back then.

I would have probably bankrupted my parent's credit card on all the different cards of Thierry alone, as you just know that dude would be getting a ton of variations at his peak 😅
They greatest sin in FIFA is how bang average they made Thierry. No 5 star skills and feels heavy on the blal. Must be an angry Irishman running FIFA. They finally gave Saliba his in game face and he's incredible. Basically on the same level as my TOTY VVD. So glad he got a card befitting his ability.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Not playing anymore this FIFA, but these ratings for TOTS Arsenal says everything you need to know about how FIFA stands to Arsenal :D

Batman

Not playing anymore this FIFA, but these ratings for TOTS Arsenal says everything you need to know about how FIFA stands to Arsenal :D
I think they shaft all of the teams that have deals with eFootball but they've really put the boot in us here.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom