• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your favourite Arsenal shirt(s)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Absolutely elite shirt...

GettyImages-51320342.jpg

...last time we had the "Champions" patch on the arms too, how can you not love it!

Riou

Adidas have been better than Puma (which wasn't hard, they literally gave us maybe 1 decent shirt) but have still been a little underwhelming since we signed back to them bar a few bangers.

Our time at Nike is still the peak, elite kit after elite kit...though I don't think even if we went back to Nike now it would change much, think most football kits are quite crap/bland these days...the general style of the 00s was just better.

Last edited:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Adidas have been better than Puma (which wasn't hard, they literally gave us maybe 1 decent shirt) but have still been a little underwhelming since we signed back to them bar a few bangers.

Our time at Nike is still the peak, elite kit after elite kit...though I don't think even if we went back to Nike now it would change much, think most football kits are quite crap/bland these days...the general style of the 00s was just better.
This was the apex of football kits. Nothing has come close since.

uiO59UdN.jpg

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

george.jpg

Slightly before my time, but I still think the early 70s kit have not been surpassed. No sponsor, just the simple cannon, without collar.

For a more modern take:

Operation_Ireland_3.jpg

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Sure we wore this one a couple of times away in late 2019. Classic Arsenal shirt :lol::lol:

8D3A039A-01E8-422A-BE07-D41F6226ED5D.jpeg
8BABA35B-01AA-45F8-9320-33AD06F2EF76.jpeg

Riou

That away kit is the most beautiful kit ever made. That was the pinnacle of football kits. Will never be bettered.

Perfect isn't it.

Feel more should be made of this one...

FI99gLXX0AAi3QI.jpg

...feel people forget it existed.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Perfect isn't it.

Feel more should be made of this one...

FI99gLXX0AAi3QI.jpg

...feel people forget it existed.
Yeah that one was beautiful too. I think mine is still at my mom's house.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
20C530B4-F204-4B7D-811F-BDC5547E64D8.png

This kit was stunning. Just a shame we associate with that game at OT, or Neil Mellor scoring that screamer at Anfield.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Away kit - the 1979 kit, used in the FA Cup Final is obviously a strong contender. This is how it is done. Yellow cannon on the shorts, and obviously the classic Adidas shoes, none of this pink lady apple colour rubbish.

And @A_G - The red card is close to coming out when you suggest that blue is an appropriate away colour - yes it is longer standing than yellow, but any discerning gentleman will recognise yellow as the correct Arsenal away kit.

zp_Sunderland_Ars_goal_3_97051_2054_0.jpg

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

08 Away had this one, different from the usual yellow and blue kits.

Attachments

• s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 2

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
And @A_G - The red card is close to coming out when you suggest that blue is an appropriate away colour - yes it is longer standing than yellow, but any discerning gentleman will recognise yellow as the correct Arsenal away kit.
BNJR.gif

I liked this kit as well:
EE4196DB-79F1-47A7-8639-A8391B422AC9.jpeg

Latest posts+

Top Bottom