• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serie A Thread

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Are the Nigerians gonna get as much love from the Napolitans like the Argentinians did because of Diego? 😂😂
Well from my experience with thier social media Osimhen already a club legend but don't want him to leave. They'll keep love him unless he move to juve.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Milan and Atalanta lost today another blow for thier CL hopes. Lazio also dropped points yesterday.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Good effort from napoli today front thier home fans deserved 3-1 win against on form inter. Inter played with 10 men for 50 minutes.

Could make difference for CL places unless juve is unpunished

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
what a poverty Empoli 2-0 against juve.

Roma drew earlier too look like nobody want CL football.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member

Not expected that?
Spalletti leaving would be a blow for Napoli given what they've accomplished this season, but Giuntoli potentially leaving would be an even bigger blow (especially if he goes to Juve, although Napoli won't let him go without a fight, and he might have second thoughts with Juve's legal troubles).

That kinda surprising.
Surprised me a bit too, but then again, not too surprising when ADL is the boss tbh.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Spalletti leaving would be a blow for Napoli given what they've accomplished this season, but Giuntoli potentially leaving would be an even bigger blow (especially if he goes to Juve, although Napoli won't let him go without a fight, and he might have second thoughts with Juve's legal troubles).

Surprised me a bit too, but then again, not too surprising when ADL is the boss tbh.
i really surprised because he seem settled there unless ADL will sell most of his team Spalletti should stay

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Just seen the Juve news. Milan just need to beat them or draw with them to qualify for the CL. And Arsenal are back in pot 2 baby

SIUUUUUUU

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
it's 4-0 lol. before the game news did affect them but juve fans will be fuming today specially after Allegri announce he'll stay

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Roma can focus on EL tbf. Beat Sevilla and they’re in.

They have no choice since they are so far behind in the league. Just like United in 16/17. Mourinho has been a disaster in league football since 15/16 so he need to rely on beating farmers in the european B cup.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If City somehow dropped to the EL and faced Sevilla I'd still have the latter as favourites. Bigger plot armour than Madrid in the CL even.

Mourinho never lost a final iirc. Unstoppable force, immovable object etc.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom