• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Where does Gundogan rank in the list of great City midfielders then?

I think there’s an argument to be made that he’s cleared David Silva now. The guy has been so instrumental in this 3 peat.
Looking at thier history from 2010 he best central midfielder they had since Fernandinho. David Silva was attacking midfielder

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Underrated aspect of City's recruitment is the characters and personalities they bring in, Rodri and Dias leaders, Ake and Akanji both warriors. Haaland a bit weird but still a clear winner with a great mentality.

All those guys can handle themselves too, so much is said about Pep wanting technical players above all but he's definitely adapted to how the PL is.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Never forget that little b*tch Bernardo refusing to clap Liverpool in their guard of honour.

Nasty little club that is always on the defensive.

Had to lash out on twitter afterwards too as per usual.

Where does he rank among the most passive aggressive little b*tches ever in the PL? Supremely gifted but just can't cope with the fact he looks like a Starbucks employee.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐

Underrated aspect of City's recruitment is the characters and personalities they bring in, Rodri and Dias leaders, Ake and Akanji both warriors. Haaland a bit weird but still a clear winner with a great mentality.

All those guys can handle themselves too, so much is said about Pep wanting technical players above all but he's definitely adapted to how the PL is.
Think if we won the league you'd find the same tidbits by Zinchenko Ramsdale etc. These guys repeat the same inspiring 5-7 word sentences "win again" anyway, City won it not because Gündogan is a stuttering spastic but because he's a baller.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Had to lash out on twitter afterwards too as per usual.

Where does he rank among the most passive aggressive little b*tches ever in the PL? Supremely gifted but just can't cope with the fact he looks like a Starbucks employee.
Also cried his eyes out after getting called out for the Ben Mendy picture.

Pep backed him up as well 🤔

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Its pretty sad I grow up watching football with this BS. I wouldn’t mind if they win it fairly but hard to even take it seriously when we all know they cheated uefa and pl can't do nothing.

Haphazard

I don't begrudge them for their success Pep works well with his squad and all his players who were already top class seem to go up a level.

Unfortunately they represent the future of what the FA wants, with Newcastle,Chelsea and possibly Man Utd they would love nothing more than billionaire backers/entire nations buying their teams so that they get more money.

Watch their 115 charges magically disappear too.

Henry boi

Think if we won the league you'd find the same tidbits by Zinchenko Ramsdale etc. These guys repeat the same inspiring 5-7 word sentences "win again" anyway, City won it not because Gündogan is a stuttering spastic but because he's a baller.
What a player Gundogan is, I can't state this enough, he's probably one of my GOAT city players

Its pretty sad I grow up watching football with this BS. I wouldn’t mind if they win it fairly but hard to even take it seriously when we all know they cheated uefa and pl can't do nothing.
Acting like your club does everything fairly when entire football organisations are corrupt in many ways is crazy

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

What a cringe fest. Post included.

Top Bottom