• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Conference League Final: Fiorentina vs West Ham | June 7 | KO: 20:00 BST

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Rice performing well enough to win his club a trophy before departing but not well enough for Pep to want him and make him go back on his arrangement with Arteta. What a man.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Only City have had a better season than West Ham, maybe Newcastle but I'd rather leave with a trophy.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What about Man United or West Ham?
A trophy is a trophy. Both better than us. Unless our 2nd place and champions league qualifying is a stepping stone to a better trophy next year. But that's very debatable.

Reactions: A_G

sdotzdot

Established Member
We had the best season in the league other than city.

Most fun I’ve had watching arsenal in about 15 years. First time we’ve been a genuine threat since then too.

I barely give a **** about our last FA cup, can barely even remember it now let alone a ****ing Caraboa Cup or whatever this cup is called. Imagine wanting this. Guaranteed the same fans saying this would be taking the piss out of had we won either of these and had a **** league campaign, didn’t threaten at all and/or our overall play was rubbish.

Some seriously weird self-loathing in here.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Uncle Farzad making a thread asking who’s had the better season then?

*Edit* seen Gazza has already gone there.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom