• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joshua (Rasmi) Zirkzee

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The only problem with Zirkzee potential deal Bayern Munich have buyback clause. But as player I like him he combination of attacking midfielder and CF very good with ball and clever movement good finisher. Kinda remind me of Havertz before Chelsea destroyed him
He can turn down the buy back clause Bayern has and I doubt he would just accept Bayern offer to be backup. I think we can change his game to be in the box more. He can finish with both feet and is a big guy. I looked at stats and so far he has about as same goals on his left foot as his right foot since his Bayern days

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Remind me how many goals does Toney have in the last season and a half in the PL.

Remind me how many goals Zirkee has, in the serie A.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

talent isn’t evaluated on stats alone. They are actually similar in the positions they take as neither is pure 9. Difference is Zirkzee actually plays in a formation similar to us while Toney plays with another striker. We talking about getting a player clearly on the up, like Osimhen at Lille. Or Boniface at USG

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Remind me how many goals does Tone have in the last season and a half in the PL.

Remind me how many goals Zirkee has, in the seria A.

Thank you.

Agreed, it’s the glaring issue with Zirkzee. But we’re seeing this season we can score goals from everywhere. Maybe we don’t need that 20 goal a season striker like some think.

Burrata

Player:Saka
Ferguson, who’s barely seeing any game time at Brighton? Who’s second choice (at best) to Danny Welbeck? Nah, he’s not near ready

true but if we are going for a youngster i prefer to take the higher ceilling even if its more raw

let's see, zirkzee has good qualities and top frame but don't think he is the finisher we look for and dont seem dominant in the box in the air

Bloodbather

Established Member

What we could do is get Sesko who is somewhere in between the two types and hope he’s able to develop both sides, or Zirkzee, who is more like Jesus, and hope he can develop his goal scoring ability as he does show some promise there.
Yeah, Šeško and Zirkzee would be my main targets as well. Target men who can link up play with the potential to be 15+ goalscorers.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

true but if we are going for a youngster i prefer to take the higher ceilling even if its more raw

let's see, zirkzee has good qualities and top frame but don't think he is the finisher we look for and dont seem dominant in the box in the air
Not for me, he has too long way to go still. And regarding higher ceiling I’m not sure he has that. Imo Ferguson has yet to prove he has top potential. Very heavy first touch and not at all agile as other good to elite strikers with similar frame.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Higher ceiling lool. Zirkzee technically is on different level compared to those two brutes

Tom349

Would gamble on Zirkzee for the right price but its starting to get to the point* that we may be better off looking at converting Martinelli into a more central role and going after both Neto and Williams to occupy the wings.

I like the idea of having a second striker who can offer something different to our current options but the market is dry and perhaps the better use of funds lies elsewhere.

* Assuming Toney and Osimhen are no longer options.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Most likely Sesko will be heading to Chelsea and they'll try to get funds from Datro Fofana/Broja and we'll go for Zirkzee.

If Zirzkee does arrive, then ideally we should get 2 wingers... get rid of Nketiah, Nelson and Smith-Rowe and Vieira and relegate Jesus as wing options (if a good offer comes £60 million+, sell him), rotate between Havertz/Trossard as CF with Zirkzee as understudy, also Zirkzee plays well with another striker so he can interchange with Havertz/Trossard really well.

But we do need 2 wingers if this is the case, so show some ambitions and get both Neto and Nico Williams.

Striker market is dead so stock up with dynamic ball carrying goal scoring wingers who can play on both flanks and can dribble both inside/outside (two way dribblers).

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Zirzkee plus two winger signings :fcrossed:would be good, Arteta has neglected our attack, time to beef it up. Saka and Trossard are our only reliable scorers at the moment.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Most likely Sesko will be heading to Chelsea and they'll try to get funds from Datro Fofana/Broja and we'll go for Zirkzee.

If Zirzkee does arrive, then ideally we should get 2 wingers... get rid of Nketiah, Nelson and Smith-Rowe and Vieira and relegate Jesus as wing options (if a good offer comes £60 million+, sell him), rotate between Havertz/Trossard as CF with Zirkzee as understudy, also Zirkzee plays well with another striker so he can interchange with Havertz/Trossard really well.

But we do need 2 wingers if this is the case, so show some ambitions and get both Neto and Nico Williams.

Striker market is dead so stock up with dynamic ball carrying goal scoring wingers who can play on both flanks and can dribble both inside/outside (two way dribblers).
Sell Jesus you mean? Otherwise it’s enough with one winger and let Jesus play winger.

Jesus, Martinelli, Trossard, CF, Saka, Neto/Williams. 6 is plenty when we also have Havertz as a potential option if needed. Another winger to that is wasteful.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Sell Jesus you mean? Otherwise it’s enough with one winger and let Jesus play winger.

Jesus, Martinelli, Trossard, CF, Saka, Neto/Williams. 6 is plenty when we also have Havertz as a potential option if needed. Another winger to that is wasteful.

CF: Jesus, Zirk,
RW: Bad B, Williams
LW: Nelli, Tross

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom