• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Declan Rice: Cooking Again

GoonerJay24

Him and Rodri would be unfair ffs how you gonna dominate a game you gonna lose every 50/50 every header every tackle 💀 not only that these tow guys are so good passers carry the ball without issue. Thankfully Rice wanted to challenge himself instead of easy trophies

I doubt Pep seriously wanted Rice, especially for £100m+. Not his type of player

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

He already has that in his game, there was a video doing the rounds of all the 40 yard passes he made at West Ham and it went on for ages.

I just mean to use it on a consistent basis, several times a game like Jorgi or Partey does , even from tight spaces etc

GoonerJay24

Barely involved again, this number 8 role doesn't suit him in these matches against well-drilled opponents. The problem is as a 6, he also lacks the line-breaking passes of Jorginho and Partey...

I still think he's better at 6 though, but if we want to be successful long-term, we'll have to alter the playing style to suit him. Great penalty and character as usual.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Look even Dec Rice in Europe is not same Dec Rice in league and it's kinda strange because same as Saka he experienced the bigger stages with England.

But I think CL competition get into players emotionally

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Disgusted Steve Carell GIF

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Look even Dec Rice in Europe is not same Dec Rice in league and it's kinda strange because same as Saka he experienced the bigger stages with England.

But I think CL competition get into players emotionally
Honestly I think they'll play better against a bigger name club where they're not necessarily expected to win. I think they'll toast a Bayern or Barcelona for example.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Happens even to the best. Guy is like a marathon runner, and I have seen worse there, so it's all good.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Crazy to think how many big moments he has already had for us and he hasn't been here a year yet...

...most impressive thing is how he held down the fort pretty much on his own in the first half of the season, as he basically had to replace Xhaka and Partey on his own until Arteta realised Kai isn't a CM...pretty much any other midfielder we could have signed would have crumbled with that.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom