• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw Premier League: Manchester City 0 - 0 Arsenal | Sunday 31st March | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_cityarsenalblog.jpg

Prediction
Man city 0-1 Arsenal

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

People are blaming his height about the fact that he can’t control a football 😂😂😂

No wonder he picked the PL ahead of the La Liga. His technical ability would have been seriously exposed over there.

Bit harsh that.

In some parts, flopping about like a dolphin that just got circumcised does count as technical ability.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
People are blaming his height about the fact that he can’t control a football 😂😂😂

No wonder he picked the PL ahead of the La Liga. His technical ability would have been seriously exposed over there.
Think he's become worse in England, wasn't a silky striker but didn't look this much of a donkey. Pep doesn't trust him and uses him like chattle "ok this direction run fast ok and boot it hard *sniff*"

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Think he's become worse in England, wasn't a silky striker but didn't look this much of a donkey. Pep doesn't trust him and uses him like chattle "ok this direction run fast ok and boot it hard *sniff*"

:lol: surely this is the worst set of PL strikers of all time? Look around the big six teams and it’s literally stockpiled with battering rams.

Darwin Nunez, Haaland, Jackson, Hojlund, Havertz and Richarlison.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

:lol: surely this is the worst set of PL strikers of all time? Look around the big six teams and it’s literally stockpiled with battering rams.

Genuinely think the midtable ones are more well rounded these days.

Bizarre that Toney, Watkins and Muniz look like proper strikers.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Just thinking about back in dinosaur times when the PL had dross like Torres, Van Persie, Adebayor, Rooney, Tevez, Berbatov, Drogba, Anelka...... mid-table clubs had Santa Cruz and Defoe. Just absolutely awful. Football has gotten so much better now.

El Realista

View attachment 22798

Of all the players, you’d probably want Trossard in that situation.
Yes, he was greedy... He is so confident he scores a lot from that position that he doesn't pass the ball often. It's not the first time. But GJ for example does the same and he doesn't score. GJ is chaos, but a lot of his chaos ends with him cutting and cutting and cutting agains to end with a weak shot, a block or 2 meter away from the goal. I don't like him, and I understand why Pep wasn't attached to him at all.

El Realista

I’m just imagining Isak flying away down that side and finishing it Henry style.
Alexis facking Sánchez!! He would be destroying the league and easily best player of the season. When he was here he ran like madman begging for us to pressure. I think Havertz and him would work well. He had a beautiful partnership with Özil so I can't see why he would not with Ode. A player like him is what we need on the wings. Saka as good as he is, it's not near that level yet.

El Realista

Something I going to add is... Wtf with Raya, the guy was almost shiiiting on his pants every time he has to kick the ball. We were lucky we didn't concede with one of his multiple gifts to city thru the middle. He indeed was poor because of him we lost a lot of the ball control, very poor kickings. A lot of transitions wasted and a so much possession and control lost by his foot.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Alexis facking Sánchez!! He would be destroying the league and easily best player of the season. When he was here he ran like madman begging for us to pressure. I think Havertz and him would work well. He had a beautiful partnership with Özil so I can't see why he would not with Ode. A player like him is what we need on the wings. Saka as good as he is, it's not near that level yet.
I miss him so much. He broke my heart leaving 😭😭😭😭😭😭

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Genuinely think the midtable ones are more well rounded these days.

Bizarre that Toney, Watkins and Muniz look like proper strikers.

You forgot Big Dom in that list 🥶

In all honesty, I blame Pep for this imbalance. Everyone is trying to build a team similar to his side with mid battering rams who can’t control a football. The death of the PL was when he decided to bring his bald, galaxy brain over to England.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

You forgot Big Dom in that list 🥶

In all honesty, I blame Pep for this imbalance. Everyone is trying to build similar to him with mid battering rams who can’t control a football. The death of the PL was when he decided to bring his bald, galaxy brain over to England.
Haaland is the antithesis to the way Pep plays. I still don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom