• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League 2023/24

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Annoying because this tie is almost unsalvageable so Klopp probably puts out a weakened side next week so he can rest players for the league.

Thrice

I don't think this will snowball into the league though. Thing with Liverpool is, they have the mentality to always come back from defeats like this.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah I honestly hope we go out playing like this, we're an embarrassment to football. Much more expensive squad than Leverkusen and playing like we're a non-league team playing against City.

People will say I'm ungrateful and whatever but I simply can't watch this **** and I can't wait for him to leave the club.
I agree this westham team got the players to play more open football you can't play like this when you have Kudus Paqueta in your team

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Annoying because this tie is almost unsalvageable so Klopp probably puts out a weakened side next week so he can rest players for the league.
I think it's more damaging to them going out like this than any benefit they get from midweek rest. Done by United in the FA Cup, lost control of their own destiny to United in the league and now on the brink of being chucked out by Atalanta after getting destroyed at home puts all the pressure on the league and it's not like they've been playing well in the league for sometime anyway. They've been getting lucky and leaving it late. This could really dent their confidence and carry over into the remaining fixtures.

Malky

Established Member
Liverpool are in deep **** once Klopp walks. Look at that starting 11, especially that dross midfield. Unless the new manager gets backed heavily by the owners they’ll definitely fall away.

Maddar16

I couldnt care less about 5th place coefficient or fellow English clubs. Pool and Wham can hold corn for them taking the piss about a DRAW against CL giants where WE gifted them and controlled the game, especially pool about them 'deserving' to be in the CL. Lets see how the media spins this.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Liverpool are in deep **** once Klopp walks. Look at that starting 11, especially that dross midfield. Unless the new manager gets backed heavily by the owners they’ll definitely fall away.
Those owners aren't going to be handing out a big war chest unless they get some sort of investor over the summer. They probably cash in on Salah to Saudi but they're not going to buy someone better or more reliable no matter how much they sell him for so they will regress big time.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Big win for Roma. Milan missed few chances in 2nd half.

Trossard brother the referee had good game too

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
32 shots to 1 for Leverkusen??

Liverpool just not that good, don’t know how they’re in the title race, hopefully they start falling off now

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Possibility of no 5th CL spot and Sp**s playing Europa next season?
Laugh Plotting GIF by Big Brother

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom