• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

thedon5

MutableEarth said:
I said earlier in this thread - say it again....

Jackson Martinez.

Would like him here but it's Porto. They themselves signed him for around £7 m, and he's had an amazing season since then. They'll demand £20-25 m minimum and for that I'd prefer us to pick up Higuain.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
thedon5 said:
MutableEarth said:
I said earlier in this thread - say it again....

Jackson Martinez.

Would like him here but it's Porto. They themselves signed him for around £7 m, and he's had an amazing season since then. They'll demand £20-25 m minimum and for that I'd prefer us to pick up Higuain.

I want Higuain too, but if he goes to Napoli, there aren't many better options. Martinez release clause is around £33m or something. It is a lot of money, but at this point, I would go for it.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Why aren't we in for Adem Ljajic? According to transfermarkt he has only one year left on his contract and we have been linked to him before. Weird that even shítty sources like goal.com or caughtoffside haven't re-heated that rumour.

I'd like him a lot. He is already a very good player and could be amazing in couple of years

Buhry

Established Member

39972953.jpg

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Felt we missed a trick with Aubameyang. Would have been a far superior version of what we tried to do with Gervinho upfront and could have played with Giroud if need be, and wouldn't have costed the earth. Would have been perfect for us.

Saying that though, reading certain comments on here and various other places on the net, it's probably best French Africans steer clear of Arsenal for a while. Wouldn't have picked Arsenal over Dortmund anyways.

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
If we miss those 2 strikers, I would like us to sign Lisandro Lopez.

Quality striker IMO.

thedon5

psycho said:
Felt we missed a trick with Aubameyang. Would have been a far superior version of what we tried to do with Gervinho upfront and could have played with Giroud if need be, and wouldn't have costed the earth. Would have been perfect for us.

Saying that though, reading certain comments on here and various other places on the net, it's probably best French Africans steer clear of Arsenal for a while. Wouldn't have picked Arsenal over Dortmund anyways.

Funny thing is how people now think that PEA was a good signing after Dortmund got him.

He was the new Gervinho a month ago!

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I always wanted him here from when he was linked with us, I think he is an exciting young player and suits us to a T.

Sadly it looks like we are done as far as signing a CF is concerned. Known options are scarce and everyone we are linked to is unrealistic.
Other than a striker who used to be rated, but has completely gone off the rails and just so happens to be on the last year of his contract and we are looking to revive his career- I do not see a CF coming.

Hopefully a AM, CM, CB, GK still come.

trunks206

Established Member
__________Fabianski

Jenkinson___Per___Sagna___Gibbs

_____Fellaini ___Wilshere

________ Cazorla

Theo ____________Suarez

________Rooney

Fellaini: £24m
Rooney: £25m
Suarez: £40,000,002

Total: 89,000,002

Floating

Established Member
trunks206 said:
__________Fabianski

________ Cazorla

Theo ____________Suarez

________Rooney

:|
Fabianski over Szczesny?
Bac at CB over our best CB, Koscielny?
Jenkinson at RB?

trunks206

Established Member
Floating said:
trunks206 said:
__________Fabianski

________ Cazorla

Theo ____________Suarez

________Rooney

:|
Fabianski over Szczesny?
Bac at CB over our best CB, Koscielny?
Jenkinson at RB?

Its the semi realistic wishlist to start the season with considering the injuries we have. Sorry I guess I should have added that bit. I can see how without that extra piece of info my wishlist seems very strange. :lol:

Kos will come back to the center of defense once fit (moving Sagna back to RB and Jenkinson back to fighting for a spot in the team) as we both agree he is by far our best CB but as for the start of the season imo playing players who are more familiar with our defensive set-up is more important than throwing a CB we'd sign as 4th choice in with next to no game time to get used to his new teammates.

As for GK, call me crazy, but I kind of think Fabianski is a better keeper (right now) than Szczesny. I think its to do with the fact that he must feel that he always needs to prove himself thus is always looking/working to get better and credit to him as he's a long way off from the player he was a couple years ago and I don't sh*t myself when he is in goal anymore. I have faith in him.

Proof

Established Member
Imagine having both Suarez and Ibrahimovic :lol:

Luis would bite the opposition and Zlatan would finish them off by executing a roundhouse kick.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom