• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Anzac said:
We have less than a week to sign Fellaini (if we intended to) before his release clause expires. Not only do I NOT think we'll sign Fellaini, but I also doubt we'll sign ANY of the DM / holding CM types we've been linked to & we'll rely upon internal options to cover Arteta.

Who? Coquellin has gone and Frimpong looks likely to go. Diaby is out long term. We must sign a CM

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
De Vrij is very talented, would be a good signing as cover for the starting CB's. What I'll do with young players like him is buy them and let them play at their old club for 1 or 2 seasons. Think that will improve them faster.

I really rate Clasie, but he's very tiny. Think he could cope with the EPL, the pace would even suit him, because he has very good fast football brain. But every additional tiny player limits our options. You can't play too many in the same team.

By the way it will be hard to sign Dutch players, who want to play at the WC, if they would most likely spend a lot of time on the bench.
---

I'ld like us to make Citeh an offer for Dzeko.

Would love Khedira too.

Not sure about Anzac's others because I've seen too little of them to be sure.

thedon5

Good point you make about Clasie. He would be something of a long-term signing, if he were to come here he would play with Wilshere, and unless we have someone like Fellaini, Wilshere and Clasie together would really lack height and strength.

Definitely don't want Dzeko here though. The rest would be good additions.

Giroud

Established Member
Anzac said:
Adler
Rami / de Vrij
Khedira / Clasie / Schneiderlin
Muriel / Lamela

Big fan of Lamela, loads of raw talent and I can see him improving a lot this season with more games under his belt. Brilliant dribbler.

Edit: Probably said that here too many times before :lol:

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
anyone seen much of oliver torres? he plays similar position/role to xavi. not very unlike in style either (or do all the spanish midfielders play like xavi?). he's not even 19 yet, but i think he's about to explode onto big stage (provided he's physically ready, seems tiny).

there's no way atletico would part with him tho, would be akin to us shipping out gnabry, zelalem and eisfeld to bayern munich.

Giroud

Established Member
mavelous said:
anyone seen much of oliver torres? he plays similar position/role to xavi. not very unlike in style either (or do all the spanish midfielders play like xavi?). he's not even 19 yet, but i think he's about to explode onto big stage (provided he's physically ready, seems tiny).

there's no way atletico would part with him tho, would be akin to us shipping out gnabry, zelalem and eisfeld to bayern munich.

I thought he was excellent at the U20 WC, one of the best Spaniards if not the best. Jese was probably the other outstanding player.

DanAust

Total wish list stuff, but rather than drop £40m+ on Suarez, I'd rather we try and prise away Rues and Lewandowski from Dortmund. Say to Klopp, "We'll give you €50m for him and Rues. You can then strengthen and not strengthen a rival."

I doubt we have the pull to turn a player away from Bayern or Pep, but hell its a wish list

MDGoonah41

Established Member
----------------- adler --------------------

-- joao pereira - mert - kos -- gibbs ------

-------- arteta ------- gustavo ------------

-- walcott ----- cesc ------ cazorla ------

--------------- zlatan --------------------

Buhry

Established Member

I had a dream tonight where we signed Cezc and Suarez, and then we dominated the league, it was a thing of beauty. I want that to happen in real life now, please.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Buhry said:
I had a dream tonight where we signed Cezc and Suarez, and then we dominated the league, it was a thing of beauty. I want that to happen in real life now, please.

We wouldn't "dominate" with those players mate, but we'd certainly be serious challengers again as long as we sold no one of importance.

Bigbludfire

Established Member
---------------- Poland ---------------
Sagna - Mertesacker - Kosicelny - Gibbs
---------- Ramsey ------ Arteta -------
---- Walcott ---- Cazorla ---- Nani ---
---------------- Suarez ---------------

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
With Cesc and Suarez we would dominate.

buuuuuuuuuut, did anyone read Wenger said we are packed in midfield? Surely means no midfielders will arrive, just a striker, and maybe 3rd gk like Poom few years ago.

Onlt way I would like this scenario is if that striker is extra class, like Suarez is

thedon5

I think there would be outrage if we signed only one player, even if that player smashed our transfer record.

So I reckon we could go in for something like a 3rd choice GK.

Buhry

Established Member

DJ_Markstar said:
Buhry said:

We wouldn't "dominate" with those players mate, but we'd certainly be serious challengers again as long as we sold no one of importance.

Did you read the part about it being a dream mate, I have a lot of bizarre dreams :lol:

At least those 2 would make our team a lot more fun to watch again. As good as our results were towards the end of last season we were pretty awful to watch at times, so uncreative and predictable a lot of the time.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
ArsenaLover said:
With Cesc and Suarez we would dominate.

buuuuuuuuuut, did anyone read Wenger said we are packed in midfield? Surely means no midfielders will arrive, just a striker, and maybe 3rd gk like Poom few years ago.

Onlt way I would like this scenario is if that striker is extra class, like Suarez is

but with Ramsey and Giroud we can compete! why waste the 70m? haha

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Buhry said:
DJ_Markstar said:
Buhry said:

Did you read the part about it being a dream mate, I have a lot of bizarre dreams :lol:

At least those 2 would make our team a lot more fun to watch again. As good as our results were towards the end of last season we were pretty awful to watch at times, so uncreative and predictable a lot of the time.

Fair enough. About 80% of my dreams involve slaying dragons :lol:

Mobb Starr

DJ_Markstar said:
Buhry said:

Still playing Skyrim I see... :eek:ops:

trunks206

Established Member
DJ_Markstar said:

Wait are you dreaming about battling the green scaly fire breathing mythical beasts? Or are you dreaming about talking down and putting in work on some very fat and unattractive women? :?

(<a class="postlink" href="http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dragon%20slayer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... n%20slayer</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

I hope it's not the latter....well unless you're into that kind of thing Mark. :D

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

trunks206 said:
DJ_Markstar said:
Fair enough. About 80% of my dreams involve slaying dragons

Wait are you dreaming about battling the green scaly fire breathing mythical beasts? Or are you dreaming about talking down and putting in work on some very fat and unattractive women?

(<a class="postlink" href="http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dragon%20slayer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... n%20slayer</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

I hope it's not the latter....well unless you're into that kind of thing Mark. :D

Oh My :lol: I'm a bit worried that you even have to ask!

Mobb Starr said:
DJ_Markstar said:

Still playing Skyrim I see... :eek:ops:

Never played it mate :eek:ops:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom