• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

squallkid

Established Member
**** it

--------Neuer-

Lahm-Martinez-Koscielny-Alaba

-----Gustavo-Fabregas---Özil

-Goetze---Suarez----Bale

Subs Bench: Casillas, Wilshere, Thiago, Jagielka, Ramires, Rooney, Sagna

Floating

Established Member
squallkid said:
**** it

--------Neuer-

Lahm-Martinez-Koscielny-Alaba

-----Gustavo-Fabregas---Özil

-Goetze---Suarez----Bale

Subs Bench: Casillas, Wilshere, Thiago, Jagielka, Ramires, Rooney, Sagna

So basically Bayern + Barca + Real Madrid. Great.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
A team full of utter dickheads, truly wish list material.

DJ_Markstar said:
tactica442 said:
Fellaini, Gamez

and Suarez, who seems to be the only quality option linking to the club

Haven't seen Gamez too much, any ideas on his all round game?

Defensively sound, bit weak in attack, similar to Sagna and Jenkinson really. Don't rate him that high, but if it means Bendtner is going the other way I say go for it.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
---------Szczesny

Sagna - Koscielny - Mertesacker - Gibbs

--Wilshere/Cazorla - Fellaini/Ramsey - Arteta

-=-Walcott - Martinez (or Muriel) - Podolski/Ljajcic

Mobb Starr

Could we get 4 decent Brazilians for £70m to provide real competition for places?

Julio Cesar £5m
Luis Gustavo £15m
Bernard £20m
Jo £30m

----------------Poland/Cesar---------------

Gibbo/Nacho---Kos/TV5---Per/Miguel---Sagna/Jenks

----------Arteta/Gustavo---Jack/Rambo-------

----Poldi/Ox----Cazorla/Rosicky----Theo/Bernard

------------------Giroud/Jo------------------

We still look a bit light in defence but with two holding midfielders we should cope with the lack of experience at the back. We would have real attacking threat with players in at least 4 positions possessing a real goalscoring threat.

I know Jo is coming from left field and he is not everyones cup of tea but he won't need much to settle to the English game and he has matured a lot since his City and Everton days. Not to mention that he is more likely to be the player to provide direct competition with Giroud to start matches from day one, not 7 matches into the season. More so than Sanogo anyway.

I personallly think the title will again be fought those who finished above us last season if we don't strengthen significantly. But we could challenge or at the least secure top four with these four Brazilians.

We still have youths like Gnabry, Eisfeld and Zel to draw on for the tin cups or to slot in for injuries and suspensions. But our squad is way to thin at the mo to even think about getting 4th spot again. Especially since we will probobly miss out on Suarez and Rooney.

Jovetic and Fernandinho will shine for City and lets not get started on a Chelsea side that already have players like Oscar, Mata and Hazard but now have an inspirational coach putting the wind up em and getting the fans onside.

One month to go before the window shuts so we need to get the deals done, simple as. Get the brazilians in now and when we are 15 points clear of Liverpool in January and through to the last 16 in the CL, grab Suarez for half the price they are looking for now.

Cudareli

Antonio Valencia stan
Mobb Starr said:
Could we get 4 decent Brazilians for £70m to provide real competition for places?

Julio Cesar £5m
Luis Gustavo £15m
Bernard £20m
Jo £30m

----------------Poland/Cesar---------------

Gibbo/Nacho---Kos/TV5---Per/Miguel---Sagna/Jenks

----------Arteta/Gustavo---Jack/Rambo-------

----Poldi/Ox----Cazorla/Rosicky----Theo/Bernard

------------------Giroud/Jo------------------

We still look a bit light in defence but with two holding midfielders we should cope with the lack of experience at the back. We would have real attacking threat with players in at least 4 positions possessing a real goalscoring threat.

I know Jo is coming from left field and he is not everyones cup of tea but he won't need much to settle to the English game and he has matured a lot since his City and Everton days. Not to mention that he is more likely to be the player to provide direct competition with Giroud to start matches from day one, not 7 matches into the season. More so than Sanogo anyway.

I personallly think the title will again be fought those who finished above us last season if we don't strengthen significantly. But we could challenge or at the least secure top four with these four Brazilians.

We still have youths like Gnabry, Eisfeld and Zel to draw on for the tin cups or to slot in for injuries and suspensions. But our squad is way to thin at the mo to even think about getting 4th spot again. Especially since we will probobly miss out on Suarez and Rooney.

Jovetic and Fernandinho will shine for City and lets not get started on a Chelsea side that already have players like Oscar, Mata and Hazard but now have an inspirational coach putting the wind up em and getting the fans onside.

One month to go before the window shuts so we need to get the deals done, simple as. Get the brazilians in now and when we are 15 points clear of Liverpool in January and through to the last 16 in the CL, grab Suarez for half the price they are looking for now.

Why on earth would we sign Jo at all, let alone for £30m? Have you completely lost it?

Not only was he a massive flop in Europe, but he's also scored only 12 goals in 45 odd appearances since moving back to Brazil, playing in a much weaker league then England.

I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion and all that but this is quiet possibly the most absurd wishlist request and valuation I have ever seen. If it was between signing Jo or nobody, I'd actually prefer we signed no one.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Mobb Starr said:

mj-laughing.gif

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
Taylor Gang Gunners said:
Mobb Starr said:

mj-laughing.gif

:lol: the **** should just go back to russia, it was his level. but brazilians and their attitude, vagner love was even talking about how he would go to western europe as soon as he had made a name for himself in russia. **** you. go make a name for yourself where you came from first.

no wonder we don't go for those primadonnas. gilberto the exception :(

MDGoonah41

Established Member
and i still believe if we were willing to pay rooney's £250k per week, we could pay zlatan £300k per week. im sure his fee wouldnt be more than £30m

just grab him, cesc, and gustavo and call it a summer. i dont know why that cant all happen. dont respond and kill my dream

Irish_Owen

Established Member
30m for Jo!

As if that would ever be enough to get him! :lol:
He's a Brazilian international, proven goalscorer, and in the same catgeory as Suarez, Cavani, Bendtner, Falcao, RVP, etc..

You're an idiot, Mobb Starr!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mobb Starr

Laugh all you want, top scorer in Copa Libertadores. A player in form and still only 26. City paid the same for a midfielder who is not even in the national team.

Maybe he is a bit overpriced but he is a brazilian striker who will cost a lot to buy outright and not third party. I doubt Miniero will let him go cheaply hence the high estimate.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom