• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

trunks206

Established Member
:lol:

That was a great show BTW.

When I was younger I always wished they had big blow-up **** in the aisles of my local store like they had on the show. :lol:

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So what should in reality be a realistic list for us in the remaining weeks,

Begovic/Adler/Cesar
Gamez/Richards/Sakho/Williams
Fellani/Bender/Alonso
AM or Sanchez/Di Maria
Suarez/Rooney

The only two from that list that might be unobtainable are Bender and Suarez.

DontPushMe

I think we should test Dortmund with a bid for Marco Reus. I know its a long shot, but for me he's worth the 40M we were trying to pay for Suarez. He said we're one of his favorite teams at one point so he wouldn't be against the move if Dortmund signed off on it.

We're pretty much screwed anyway, this would be a hail mary.

MDGoonah41

Established Member
thinking about this more, the anzi meltdown/fire sale seems like a situation wenger the buzzard would hover over, looking to pick up a bargain

jucilei (defensive mid)
willian (though i dont think hes worth the crazy prices being thrown around)
traore (monster)
logashov (maybe the most likely of the group, since hes a RB)
eto'o (unlikely)

Cruisio

Established Member
We should definitely be sniffing around Diarra IMO

Yeah I know he's a sulk who left us once already but he was well on his way to being a very good CM who could also fill in at RB should we need him

Bigbludfire

Established Member
Pea-Tear-Griffin said:
Begovic(£12million)
Richards(£14million)
Fernando Reges(£9million)
Ljajic(£12million)

I'd take them all

Infact

Richards - 14m
Fernando - 9m
Afellay - 5m
Suarez - 50m
Ginter - 9
Total spend = 87m

Would be unbelievably perfect

Charisma

Richards, Williams, Traore and Lassana Diarra should not be anywhere near a wish list thread. All the above are no better than the "deadwood" which we sold so far this summer.

ArseGod

Can someone please explain to me why Wenger sees anything in Schz? I see a scared little boy who continues to make mistakes. He isn't ready. Sorry. Why have we not brought in a new goalie?

Begovic is just sitting at stoke. Cesar in the championship.Adler to be had. Valdes wanted out earlier this summer. They're not all great options but they would at least put some fear up the boy's spine

MDGoonah41

Established Member
ArseGod said:
Can someone please explain to me why Wenger sees anything in Schz? I see a scared little boy who continues to make mistakes. He isn't ready. Sorry. Why have we not brought in a new goalie?

Begovic is just sitting at stoke. Cesar in the championship.Adler to be had. Valdes wanted out earlier this summer. They're not all great options but they would at least put some fear up the boy's spine

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEzDkK4zRKU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEzDkK4zRKU</a>

2 years on, and hes still living off of that save

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
ArseGod said:

He see's potential and a player who is already at the club so no transfer fee! Wenger doesn't spend big on goal keepers.

Buhry

Established Member

truth_hurts said:
ArseGod said:

He see's potential and a player who is already at the club so no transfer fee! Wenger doesn't spend big on goal keepers.

Is he even that talented? He's not really a great shot stopper like other young keepers ala De Gea and Courtois.

You'd expect him to become more experienced and to do less stupid **** as he ages but to be honest I've never really seen that much raw talent in szczesny. Imo he is mediocre all round and prone to error and moments of madness on top of that.

If he's to be first choice for us he needs to earn it. Signing an experienced keeper who's actually proven something to bench him for a few years would be a good start.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
To be fair, when he was on loan at Brentford, he pulled off some worldies. I think WS is too comfortable and Fabianski won't offer too much by way of competition.

WS has a lot of potential, but he needs to work harder in training. I think our goalkeeping coach is leaving a lot to be desired personally. Where's Jens? :lol:

DanAust

DontPushMe said:
I think we should test Dortmund with a bid for Marco Reus. I know its a long shot, but for me he's worth the 40M we were trying to pay for Suarez. He said we're one of his favorite teams at one point so he wouldn't be against the move if Dortmund signed off on it.
Totally agree,we need a couple of game changers and he's one, plus he can play on the left, a position we're a bit thin. Rosicky was is favourite player too

Begovic
M.Richards
Rooney
Reus

For a club of our alleged size and resources, getting these players SHOULDN'T be a problem

Top Bottom