• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
DanAust said:
Begovic
M.Richards
Rooney
Reus

For a club of our alleged size and resources, getting these players SHOULDN'T be a problem

Good players but we still have a massive gaping hole in our midfield.

qs

Established Member
Bigbludfire said:
I remember when de Gea was allegedly worse than Szczesny despite dominating the u21 championship and doing well in La Liga :lol:

What about in the Premiership when a cross comes in?

DanAust

truth_hurts said:
DanAust said:
Begovic
M.Richards
Rooney
Reus
Good players but we still have a massive gaping hole in our midfield.
If I had to go with a Pogba or Cabaye instead of Reus out of pragmatism, I'd be ok with that ;) But Id rather Reus, plus he could free a Cazorla or Rosicky up to do a job at CM if/when Arteta, Wilshere, Ramsey, Ox, Diaby (lol) are injured.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Cesar
Richards
Pogba/Cabaye
Kaka (yes i'm obsessed)

--------------------------Cesar---------------------------
--Sagna---------Mertesacker----Koscielny---------Monreal--
------------------Pogba--------Arteta---------------------
-----------Theo----------Kaka------------Cazorla----------
------------------------Podolski---------------------------

bench: Polish gk, Richards, Gibbs, Ramsey, Wilshere, Giroud, Rosicky

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I am so frustrated and desperate that a mate of mine said that Johan Elmander is looking to leave Galatasaray, he was being cheeky the frekkin Juve fan he is) and I was like this could work.):

the dude runs copious amounts, is somewhat of a proven PL-scorer (albeit less then our midfielders) quite big of a dude and with the creativity of our midfielders he could score

how frekkin sad is that?

Well dream buys
De Rossi as always, since Vieiras glory days there hasn't been a more complete midfielder
Lewandowski
with those two we are set for a titlerun

To compete for 2-4 we would need **** me if I know

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Buhry said:
Begovic, he's a top keeper playing for Stoke ffs.

Meanwhile we're stuck with sczczczczesny who not only has a crazy streak and does stupid ****, he's also mediocre as hell as a keeper.

Of all the supposed top clubs out there we surely have one of the worst starting GK's. What has he ever done to earn the number 1 spot for us? What is he actually good at? His kicking is not great, his shot stopping is certainly not great, nor is his concentration. Him having been the first choice keeper for us several seasons now is a perfect example of everything that is wrong at our club at the moment.

He is all alone (with 3-4 defenders that is) sure our midfielders are pretty high workers but neither of em is pretty stealy

I am fine with Scz, hell
who not only has a crazy streak
that is a HUUUGE plus for a goalkeeper IMO
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg0YFyyBaIE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg0YFyyBaIE</a>

We don't need a new goalkeeper

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Anzac said:
How the frakk are Spuds reportedly nearing a 15m deal with Roma for Osvaldo,
and we're not taking all 3 of Osvaldo, Lamela & Pjanic?

see my thread
<a class="postlink-local" href="https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=323261&p=35167360#p35167360" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=323261&p=35167360#p35167360</a>

it makes too much sense

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Whats the story with Mata at the moment, is he injured?

I say put forward a 25 million bid for him.

GK
DF
Cabaye/Bender
Pogba
Mata/Willian
Suarez/Martinez/Rooney

thedon5

With someone like Wilian going for £30 m Chelsea would be idiots to sell him for less than £40 m. Even that would be low when you consider his age and potential value to a team.

Top Bottom