• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Brotherz

Lamela/Gaitan 30 mil
Casillas/Guaita 10-15 mil
Rami 8 mil
Uchida/Rafinha 10 -15 mil
Jackson Martinez/Lewandowski/Michu 30 - 35 mil

Total 100 mil ( just do it )

Brotherz

Jackson Martinez has a better goal scoring record for Porto than Falcao ever did, and Falcao maybe the best striker in the world. Martinez has a release clause of 35 mil so unless he refuses us, I don't know shy we wouldn't sign him.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
a year of to heal might've been good for him

De Jong from Milan is a guy you love to have on your team, a brute but your brute (also can cover defending if called upon, hasn't been a starter at milan so could be lured away methinks

Wouterus

De Jong starts tonight against PSV. He just recovered from a serious injury and it remains to be seen if he can return to his old level, which was never that great to begin with.

Cruisio

Established Member
I've already said Maher is the only player from the Eredivisie that i'd take. He's unfortunately just joined PSV this summer though

Pires7_Legend

Watching PSV vs Milan game aswell. PSV is looking really good so far but 1-0 down. They got some really nice young players there.

What about el Sharawy? i know he scored easy header but he looks quite good on that left side.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Shot in the dark but why not Kaka former world player of the year no chance at Madrid world cup year and in his home nation it has the potential to if given an arm around his shoulder to be something.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I fear that if we buy Kaka there won't be anything else, he is not what we need the most, he should be a luxuary signing (same as gk or Sakho)

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
bingobob said:
Shot in the dark but why not Kaka former world player of the year no chance at Madrid world cup year and in his home nation it has the potential to if given an arm around his shoulder to be something.

Think he'd be a revelation here, but Wengers scared of big name players particularly ones who are successful before coming here. Instead of looking at never-beens like Gourcuff and Grenier we should be looking at players like Kaka. Him and Cazorla together = creativity problem sorted.

-------------------Pogba/Fellaini-------------Arteta-----------------------
---Theo---------------------------Kaka-------------------------XCazorla----
---------------------------Podolski/Giroud---------------------------------
Not so bad is it?!

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Fellaini and Benteke and I would calm abit (Flamini on a free)

then I'd even go for a new LW before CB or gk

wonder if Menez would be availble? got some players infront of him now it seems...

TheLoneFalcon

Cake Addict
Kaka? If he was a horse he'd have been shot a long time ago.

We'll spend about 50-60 mil on mostly French players who were pretty damn far down all our wishlists. I'd rather have kept the deadwood, finished fourth and let another coach spend the money.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
without some improvements, both to XI and squad 4th is hardfought, and without CL who could rebuild?

Benteke is younger, stronger and scores more then what we have, in a lesser team

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
A physical midfielder that would free up other attacking players would be a dream. We might of not had an out and out DM since Gilberto but we've always had a defensive workhouse or physical presence in midfield until last season.

Sydney Gooner

Established Member
1. Adler (£15m)
2. Ginter (£12m)
3. Pogba (£25m)

That's around £50m worth of quality business done that should be part of the Club's future regardless of who the manager is next season (Klopp). Leave Wenger's successor to buy the attacking players he wants in his squad with the rest of the funds next summer.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
MDGoonah41 said:
thinking about this more, the anzi meltdown/fire sale seems like a situation wenger the buzzard would hover over, looking to pick up a bargain

jucilei (defensive mid)
willian (though i dont think hes worth the crazy prices being thrown around)
traore (monster)
logashov (maybe the most likely of the group, since hes a RB)
eto'o (unlikely)

could it be, perhaps, that he knew long ago about the situation at anzhi and was waiting to swoop in ala cazorla last summer?

Sydney Gooner

Established Member
Apart from Willian and Eto'o (going to Sp**s and Chelski respectively) who is he exactly going to swoop in for? Lacina Traore? Arseniy Logashov?

Anzac

Established Member
Random stuff

Chantome reportedly joining Toulouse,
Diarra joining Lokomotiv,
PSG after Cabaye & Nani/Di Maria,
Spuds baulking at 30m fee for Lamela,
but are now after Sakho.......

Top Bottom