• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Anzac

Established Member
squallkid said:
Anzac, you want Guaita?

I've literally never seen him play so is he any good?

Not that I WANT him specifically - more just expanding upon players at Valencia we should be pursuing considering their financial difficulties.

Either way I want the starting XI to be established on merit,
and the bench is for game changing options & development projects.
For mind half our senior squad is in development,
and the established quality is there to supplement that development as a core. :bash

ASAP Berg

Established Member
Watched the Schalke vs PAOK game and was impressed by Draxler. He is very good on the counter-attack because he has pace and height so doesn't get pushed over easily.

Would be a really great signing for the LW. He had a quiet first half because Schalke struggled to get the ball to their wingers.

Gotta say this Jermaine Jones fellow had a great assist for Uchida but his passing is so sloppy, some of the worst play from a DM I have ever seen. Slow on the ball and just horrible got sent off too for a late tackle.

Uchida is the perfect embodiment of the word 'tidy'. He is quick and a good passer and makes great runs. I was suprised how good he was at winning headers, but could see how a proper LW could destroy him. Miroslav Stoch skinned him about 5 times lol

Pea-Tear-Griffin

Anzac said:
Didn't Draxler say that he's staying put this season ahead of a move to Dortmund post the WC???
Draxler says they would need to brainwash him to join Dortmund.
Apparently Bild have said Schalke haven't ruled out selling him this transfer window(would likely have to pay his £38million buyout clause though if reports that City met it are to be believed).

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
time to get real as we aren't getting any top tier players.

this isn't a wishlist just what I think will happen:-

In - Flamini, Cabaye, low key wide man (mOses/Capel/Elia etc) - total spend 25m

no new CB as Sagna will deputise until Koscielny returns from his ban and Vermaelen from his injury. Flamini and Cabaye coming in helps us keep Cazorla as a wide option. Ox, Podolski, Vermaelen and Podolski will be like new signings and don't forget DIaby.

I honestly believe this is what we will see up until January when we will sign a top player who is unhappy about his lack of game time.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I give up about signing top players i will be surprised if we manege to sign Di Maria.

talking about average signings i will take Flamini Cabaye and average winger like Moses if we failed to sign Di Maria. a defender will be bonus but Vermaelen is coming back and Sagna is impressing as center back.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
jones said:
Why would you take Moses, we're not even linked to him, right? FFS.

Yep, just saying that cuz he will exit from chelsea after they signing the all wingers in the world.

MDGoonah41

Established Member
also, just to point out, it looks like the only players we have bid for are:

guaita
cabaye
suarez

and flamini, who we dont have to bid for, but we cant even agree a deal with

suarez is not coming.

which means we have two realistic transfer targets at the moment. a goalkeeper and a CM. and we have 2 fit, senior level forwards.

Buhry

Established Member

Begovic
Cabaye
Lamela
Gamez? Flamini?

Would be a pretty underwhelming window but I'd take underrwhelming over what looks to be an impending disaster at this point.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
trunks206 said:
How silly does not paying the extra 10m for Suarez look now. :lol:

VERY. Him, Flamoney AND A DEFENDER WOULD HAVE SHUT A LOT OF FANS UP, even me to be honest! DON'T THINK HE'D WANT TO COME HERE NOW THOUGH LOOKING AT OUR THREADBARE SQUAD.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Now that Flamini has re-signed and the lack of top strikers on the market I'd settle for the following:

Begovic
Flamini
Cabaye
Di Maria
Leandro Damiao

Top Bottom