• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Tangy99

Looking at the way Giroud played today and how important to our team the qualities he brings are, I think we should go for someone with similar attributes. I've mentioned it in here before but I think we should try to get Lukaku. He has the qualities of Giroud and he has more pace to boot!

£35m for Lukaku.
MAYBE a backup cb.

Summer spending sorted.

Sydney Gooner

Established Member
What the **** could Tevez possibly do to disrupt the harmony in our squad in under six months? A striker of his quality even for a possible £20m loan fee and all the baggage that comes with him would be more than worth it if he helps us win the title. Juve need money more than another Scuddeto.

Mastadon

Established Member
jones said:
And thankfully it will never happen.

I get that it's the wishlist thread, but really; Tevez loan for 10m plus 10m add-ons? Buy RVP back? What the actual **** is wrong with this forum these past few days :lol:

Why? RVP is the best striker for our current setup nobody will have the same impact as him right away.

TheLoneFalcon

Cake Addict
You don't see any difference between the two?

We're building a team that'll last more than a few years anyway, no need for someone RVP's age.

Mastadon

Established Member
Meh there were plenty of Flamoney and traitor remarks before he signed that dried up once people saw what the man had to offer. Why should we act like scorned women IMO he's not burnt his bridges like Adebayor did if we had any chance of getting him back I would be all for it. He's still the best player for that lone striker role and he knows our system perfectly well.

Anyway its easy to talk since this isn't going to happen. I believe if he came back and continued being world class and banging in goals there wouldn't be any complaints.

Caz19

TheLoneFalcon said:

We're building a team that'll last more than a few years anyway, no need for someone RVP's age.

He spent the better part of 7 years injured. His footballing age is probably closer to 23 then it is to 30, sadly for us.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Mastadon said:
Meh there were plenty of Flamoney and traitor remarks before he signed that dried up once people saw what the man had to offer. Why should we act like scorned women IMO he's not burnt his bridges like Adebayor did if we had any chance of getting him back I would be all for it. He's still the best player for that lone striker role and he knows our system perfectly well.

Flamoney and similar remarks were always completely off, everyone who actually read up on what happened before he left knew that. RVP on the other hand can **** off, if moving to ****ing Manure isn't "burning your bridges" I don't know what is. He's not even what we really need now anyways, with Giroud here I'd much rather someone in the mold of Agüero.

Johnny_Blaze

Established Member
I'd be happy to have the Dutch hotel menace back...but only so Flamini could chop this despicable, vile **** into shreds with his scything tackles and dump sections of his cadaver into "Scholesy's" and "Giggsy's" front gardens.

TheLoneFalcon

Cake Addict
Caz19 said:
TheLoneFalcon said:

He spent the better part of 7 years injured. His footballing age is probably closer to 23 then it is to 30, sadly for us.

Diaby will be bossing world football in his fifties then.

TheLoneFalcon

Cake Addict
Johnny_Blaze said:
I'd be happy to have the Dutch hotel menace back...but only so Flamini could chop this despicable, vile **** into shreds with his scything tackles and dump sections of his cadaver into "Scholesy's" and "Giggsy's" front gardens.

I like you.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
TheLoneFalcon said:
Caz19 said:
TheLoneFalcon said:

Diaby will be bossing world football in his fifties then.

Exactly my sentiments. :lol:

fabo

6.51 / 10
Two areas I'd like to see bolstered - one more attacker and a squad defender. Maybe a utility player or someone younger who we can rely on in cups etc.

Tbh I'd still love to get Suarez. Reus would also be fantastic but we'd still need an alternative to Giroud - Wenger might see Podolski as that player and tbf if we signed Reus, Podolski's minutes out wide would suffer even more.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Agreed, all we need now is either a CB and/or a RB (depending on Sagna) and a top striker.

If we get those two positions sorted in January (most likely the summer) and get rid of the rest of the dead wood - just Park and Bendtner, then we'll be strong, very strong.

Vibra

Established Member
TheLoneFalcon said:

One went to Milan, the other, the captain of the team, to Manchester ****ing United

Buhry

Established Member

Caz19 said:
TheLoneFalcon said:

So if you're injured a lot you're immune to the effects of aging on your body, intredasting.

UmpOi.gif

Must be coloring his hair gray by choice then I guess.

Also the Flamini and RVP situations are by no means comparable.

Pea-Tear-Griffin

Sydney Gooner said:
What the **** could Tevez possibly do to disrupt the harmony in our squad in under six months? A striker of his quality even for a possible £20m loan fee and all the baggage that comes with him would be more than worth it if he helps us win the title. Juve need money more than another Scuddeto.
£20million for a loan? :| And for 6 months? That's the equivalent of spending £40million for one season.
It would be more beneficial to buy a striker in January.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom