• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Suarez would make us champions, i'd also fancy us against anyone over 2 legs in europe. He is that damn good. Sadly we've missed the boat though,

Just loan Morata/Pata then buy draxler and hope he becomes a monster.

Wouterus

The people that were against signing Suarez never doubted his quality. He could well be the missing piece for us. However, Ivanovic and Bakkal are also missing a piece. Of their arm and collarbone, respectively.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Even if we don't get Suarez it's bound to open the door for another striker , there's no way he'll be at Liverpool next season.

gooner_23

What about Diego Costa? Does he still have his release clause? If so, he'd be a steal for 20 million. One of the best players in La Liga this season, and only improving.

Buhry

Established Member

gooner_23 said:
What about Diego Costa? Does he still have his release clause? If so, he'd be a steal for 20 million. One of the best players in La Liga this season, and only improving.

Has signed a new contract and has also stated he doesn't want to leave in January I think.

xinu

Real may be looking at Aquero as he perhaps fits their player profile more. That would leave Suarez available to highest bidder but then City would need a striker :( We need to go big in January for him and hope Liverpool bite

mo50

Established Member
After we win the league we should look to bring Rooney in this summer. What a sweet, sweet feeling it'd be to take him from United. Preferrably after they fail to finish in the top 4.

thedon5

mo50 said:
After we win the league we should look to bring Rooney in this summer. What a sweet, sweet feeling it'd be to take him from United. Preferrably after they fail to finish in the top 5.

Fixed.

Vibra

Established Member
thedon5 said:
mo50 said:
After we win the league we should look to bring Rooney in this summer. What a sweet, sweet feeling it'd be to take him from United. Preferrably after they fail to finish in the top 5.

Fixed.

They'd probably prefer not having to play in the Europa League

oh to be a goon

I've heard reports (likely false) that Chelsea are looking to bring a(supposedly) unsettled Falcao in January. He is also not cup-tied like Suarez. Could Wenger call up his old friends at Monaco perhaps? They do owe us one, we DID take Park from them afterall.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Pogba for me.

Also one of Jackson Martinez or Luis Muriel upfront.

Need to be creative with who we sign as striker......

Buhry

Established Member

MutableEarth said:
Pogba for me.

Imagine Pogba and Ramsey, we'd have the best CM pairing in the world for the next 10 years.

New wish.....

Deulofeu. Totally not knee jerk.... Seriously though he seems really talented.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Buhry said:
MutableEarth said:
Pogba for me.

Imagine Pogba and Ramsey, we'd have the best CM pairing in the world for the next 10 years.

New wish.....

Deulofeu. Totally not knee jerk.... Seriously though he seems really talented.

Agree if we get even a hint that Pogba would welcome a move here then we should pounce. Pogba, Ramsey, Wilshere, Özil, Theo/Ox/Gnabry would be the most devastating young midfield in europe. Yes better than Kroos, Gotze, Shaquiri and Thiago

Latest posts+

Top Bottom